**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About team on MIIKE'S REVENGE

Just reached Collector, but my team is like this:

Searched on forum and I'm confused, is this team qualified for MIIKE'S REVENGE? Please tell me the answer, I don't want to waste resources, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    fatalazyfatalazy Posts: 19
    Reference:

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    No. You can only bring both of the cyclops as 3-star champions. No more or less
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

they really need to change that description then if that’s the case
  • Options
    fatalazyfatalazy Posts: 19
    Hey @Kabam Miike , could you make a confirmation?
  • Options
    They've already confirmed in previous threads. You can find it if you search it, I think
  • Options
    Hm, so for some reason I thought that the other cyclops on the screenshot was a 5-star, instead of a 2-star. My bad on that one.

Still, I've searched and bit and this is the last confirmation I've got.

• Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    It says three star or lower, so it should be fine if you have 2 stars as well.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Hm, so for some reason I thought that the other cyclops on the screenshot was a 5-star, instead of a 2-star. My bad on that one.

That was in reference to when the objective was bugged and people could bring 3* ghost trinity along with the cyclops and finish the challenge. That’s not in reference to whether the 2*s are allowed to be used. Although, it’s probably not worth the risk to try, and op should have just used the two 3*s, mais c’est la vie
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

this was in reply to people bringing higher champs along with both 3*s and getting it done.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

same. the borders look awefully similar
  • Options

That was in reference to when the objective was bugged and people could bring 3* ghost trinity along with the cyclops and finish the challenge. That’s not in reference to whether the 2*s are allowed to be used.
    Still it says right there, only the 2x champs as 3-stars are allowed. No 2-stars or anything else
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    the thing literally says a team of only 3* or lower cyclops . which part is confusing?
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    OGAvenger said:

That was in reference to when the objective was bugged and people could bring 3* ghost trinity along with the cyclops and finish the challenge. That’s not in reference to whether the 2*s are allowed to be used.
    Still it says right there, only the 2x champs as 3-stars are allowed. No 2-stars or anything else
    You're reading ability deeply saddens me….

It clearly says “3 star OR LOWER” on the objective itself. So what would the OR LOWER part mean?
    Sorry to say this but you probably just nuked yourself in that argument.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

It clearly says “3 star OR LOWER” on the objective itself. So what would the OR LOWER part mean?
    Lol my grammar ability deeply saddens me too BUT his reading ability is still very sub-par
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

Lol my grammar ability deeply saddens me too BUT his reading ability is still very sub-par
    I'm gonna try again, so you can read better I think.

• Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

I'm gonna try again, so you can read better I think.

Well... then why does the description even say "3 star or lower"? That is... a bit misleading.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Wording should be more clear in objective description.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Description needs to be updated if this is the case. Mods need to look into this and it's to file a ticket with support for extra clarification.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

Description needs to be updated if this is the case. Mods need to look into this and it's to file a ticket with support for extra clarification.

Agreed.

Miike's answer is at odds with the description of the objective. And it does occasionally happen that a Mod gives an answer that isn't 100% accurate...

In the thread Ebony is quoting (here) Miike is responding to an issue that has been raised with people taking bigger teams of stronger champions in. The idea of crazy people bringing their 2*Cykes in probably didn't occur to him, and wasn't what he was discussing.

Note: When the issue was raised, the Challenge read like this:

Very quickly, it was changed to read like this:

It was changed to say Only Cyclops; but the 'or lower' wasn't changed. It would be nice to know if 2*champs are allowed....

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    There almost needs to be an info button, then.

“1) you must bring exactly two champs.

2) one champ must be blue cyclops (2 or 3 star).

3) the other must be new school cyclops (2 or 3 star). “

That’d cover it. As written, I should absolutely be able to bring two 3-star cyclops and two 2-star.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Not true. It states you need to do it with a team of ONLY cyclops AND cyclops (3-star or lower) Both names are singular. Thus within the rules you can only bring 1 cyclops red, and 1 cyclops blue.
    It however should still be possible with 2 stars. As long as you only use 1 copy of both.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

No my buddy did it with 2* on team
  • Options
    Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59

the thing literally says a team of only 3* or lower cyclops . which part is confusing?

Exactly. When I did it I understand that I could only use both 3 Cyclops' on my team and bring no one else except those two.