**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is anyone missing the parry update issue message containing 3000 glory, 10 revives+portion on 8/1

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
I didn't receive the parry update issue message in my mailbox on 8/1.
The message has 3000 glories, and 10 revives and portions.
Is this message sent to some player or is everyone supposed to receive it?

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Here's a snapshot for those that have no clue what I'm talking about.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,902 ★★★★★
    Where did you pull that screenshot from?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    There wasn’t one yesterday, that’s from a few days ago
    Ercarret said:

Are you sure it was meant to come yesterday? Obviously that message was but that reads just like a message I got on the 28th of July. Maybe you got it then, your friend didn't for whatever reason, and then got it late yesterday instead?

But if there *was* a new compensation package yesterday, I didn't get it either.

Maybe that's the case, it wasn't open then or it was received at a later date.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

On Prof. Hoff video that was released today. Unless I'm reading the date incorrectly, it's dated 2021.8/1.
    Not sure if it's depended on being a TB, Cavalier, UC.
    Link?
    That's the same compensation everyone got about 5 days ago last Wednesday.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

Wicket329 said:

On Prof. Hoff video that was released today. Unless I'm reading the date incorrectly, it's dated 2021.8/1.
    Of course, why am I not surprised..
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Friendly advice : Most of the members of forums do not consider Prof Hoff as a reliable source of information. If you do watch Prof Hoff, best not to bring it up here.

As for the question, I haven't received a comp package, and I run 3 accounts with varying progression levels.
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

I had a feeling you’d say that. As a general rule, Prof Hoff is not a good source of information regarding the game. He does minimal research and just kind of turns around and regurgitates rumors without fact checking them.

Neither I nor any of my alliance mates who are in different time zones across the world got an August 1st compensation package.
    I was just looking at the video at the time, and said WTF, am I missing something here??
    I guess it was for nothing.

Wicket329 said:

Friendly advice : Most of the members of forums do not consider Prof Hoff as a reliable source of information. If you do watch Prof Hoff, best not to bring it up here.

As for the question, I haven't received a comp package, and I run 3 accounts with varying progression levels.
    Did not know that about Prof Hoff.
    But was wondering was I missing a message about the parry update.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Na once you saw it in his video you know it’s a lie, that’s his entire schtick. Make up garbage and hope the suckers fall for it

Wicket329 said:

Na once you saw it in his video you know it’s a lie, that’s his entire schtick. Make up garbage and hope the suckers fall for it
    Now I know
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    If u see the expiry date on the screenshot, it says 25 days and that means it is 5 days old because normal expiry is of 30 days.

If u see the expiry date on the screenshot, it says 25 days and that means it is 5 days old because normal expiry is of 30 days.

Good to know
    I just want to point in the video, he didn't mention about receiving the parry issue update on 8/1.
    I just assume it was based on the message that was in the video.
    So was my assumption, which was incorrect.