**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possibly the dumbest question after playing for 6 years.

AuceAuce Posts: 424 ★★
Medium attacks. I play mcoc on my phone, always have. For the life of me, medium attacks are the hardest to do. Light attack just tap, heavy's just hold. Is medium just a swipe? CGR rotations for example. How do you start a fight with a medium? Parry then swipe? Apoc, I'd love to get a concussion and poison after every combo special but I always seem to finish with a light attack. I wish there was a video of someone with their fingers playing. Do some find the game easier to play on a tablet rather than a phone?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Really?
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I actually did have this problem when I very started playing, but that might just be because I didn't know what a medium attack was.

Is your phone particularly old?
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

SlumpGod said:

Yeah, I’d enjoy you showing us a title that says you’ve been playing for 6 years. Heck even a year.

Would be just about the stupidest lie someone could make. This would look better if they were new, but you assume they took the shame route so they could... what exactly?
    Funny thing is if they just stopped to check the profile of OP, they would have seen 2017.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Swipe right = medium attack.

If you have a thick screen protector your phone might struggle to pick them up over a light attack.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

How do you start a fight with a medium? Parry then swipe? Apoc, I'd love to get a concussion and poison after every combo special but I always seem to finish with a light attack.

It may be your screen protector as others have pointed out, but you don't have to parry first. The standard combo is swipe tap tap tap swipe which ought to start and end with a medium.

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Auce said:

Ebony_Naw said:

SlumpGod said:

Yeah, I’d enjoy you showing us a title that says you’ve been playing for 6 years. Heck even a year.

Would be just about the stupidest lie someone could make. This would look better if they were new, but you assume they took the shame route so they could... what exactly?
    Funny thing is if they just stopped to check the profile of OP, they would have seen 2017.
    That's when I joined the forums, not downloaded the game. Get your facts right before chastising someone.
    Auce said:

Ebony_Naw said:

SlumpGod said:

That's when I joined the forums, not downloaded the game. Get your facts right before chastising someone.
    Eh? I was defending you. Post was made. Ebony quoted that post. Post got taken Down. You can see it was by slumpgod. We were standing up for you
    Won’t make that mistake again
    My apologies sincerely Doc, I misread it. I appreciate anyone defending my question, sorry again.
    No worries. Slump is a bit on the toxic side of the forums. Maw is chill and helpful, can see how you could mistake it. As OP said just swipe to the right to do a medium, tap on the right for a light wttack
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Auce said:

Auce said:

Ebony_Naw said:

SlumpGod said:

Auce said:

Ebony_Naw said:

SlumpGod said:

Eh? I was defending you. Post was made. Ebony quoted that post. Post got taken Down. You can see it was by slumpgod. We were standing up for you
    My apologies sincerely Doc, I misread it. I appreciate anyone defending my question, sorry again.
    No worries. Slump is a bit on the toxic side of the forums. Maw is chill and helpful, can see how you could mistake it. As OP said just swipe to the right to do a medium, tap on the right for a light wttack
    *slump was

He’s banned now (and muted)
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Ebony_Naw said:

SlumpGod said:

Happy now numbnuts?

Actually he/she was just defending you from someone who doubted you started the account 6yrs ago. He/she was not the one who was doubting you.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Auce said:

Auce said:

Ebony_Naw said:

SlumpGod said:

Auce said:

Ebony_Naw said:

SlumpGod said:

*slump was

He’s banned now (and muted)
    Yeah he had it coming. Was bitter in many peoples posts/struggles.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    I struggled with ending with meds too until I started running Claire and kinda had to adjust. Most champs I still do mllll unless their playstyles really require a different approach
  • Options
    AlbertelAlbertel Posts: 30
    After i became cavalier i found out i can finish a combo with a medium or i can do MLM , until cavalier i only used MLLL. So there’s always a dumber person .
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Ebony_Naw said:

SlumpGod said:

Happy now numbnuts?

I love the Star Wars game you have at the bottom of this picture. I used to play that until the game got removed for some reason.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    To answer your question you can do a medium attack by swiping right on either side of the screen. I used to have trouble with doing a medium at the end of my combo when I played the game a while back so I get where you’re coming from. You just have to think about adding more mediums to your combos while you’re fighting and eventually you’ll get it and it’ll become second nature.