**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fix the AI Please!!!

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ever since the update came out, it is WAY TOO RISKY TO INTERCEPT! You get light intercepted 1/5 of the time. It's absolutely horrible and shouldn't be a thing. Please fix it.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• NOOOBMASTERNOOOBMASTER Posts: 33
    Yes . A.i make fight harder!
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    We need a meme from Neo...”upgrades”.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Light intercept (plus a pair of phone calls and a text notification) ruined an otherwise superb Emma fight.

(Side note: I impressed myself by staying alive for about 50 secs with the upper third of my screen obscured by phone and text banners and talking to my spouse. Had no idea how much power Emma had).

Seriously, I got light intercepted by Jane Thor in uncollected this morning. Maybe for high level content, but UC?

Dr. Zola
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I too am getting light intercepted way too often.
  • AlbertelAlbertel Posts: 30
    So it wasn’t just me. Also had this problem when i tried eq yesterday. Every dash when ai defends he just intercepts me
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

So, light intercept is a thing now, we have to deal with it from now on and forever, or is it a bug? Can someone from kabam explain? @Kabam Miike

Yeah and it's lame
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    No response yet Kabam. Can you guys at least acknowledge the issue?