**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation 7.0 is out!!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion

Purposely dying to AQ bosses so these don't expire.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I really hope they release Regular Questing Compensation tomorrow or today

They ain’t tryna release that lol
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Hoitado said:

I really hope they release Regular Questing Compensation tomorrow or today

Did you already use what they gave last week ? They gave normal revives and potions.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    The amount of glory is honestly way to much. I’d rather have just units so I can at least do event and story content. Giving just AQ potions and revives isn’t helping and the added 3k glory has added up like crazy
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

This compensation sucks. Give us units, to let us have something that doesn't expire!

And more glory?!?!?! Excellent! Now I can add more aw potions to overflow, to go with my t4cc! And who needs aw potions anyways? Not like we have a real aw!

They literally give us things with expiration possibilities. Unreal.

Aw potions!? Nah. I'm buying the premium t1a, t2a, t4cc crystals and t4b.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

We could use some regular pots and revives in the glory store. Maybe keep providing the glory but add health pots and revives.

Agree . Even after the glory store buff it wasn't that attractive . Still needs a lot of improvement like t4cc selectors , normal revives and potions . Most items over there do not provide any major use like those t2cc and t1cc. Just remove them and add new things.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    We have switched from map 5 to map 6 a BG to burn the resources given else with 14 days time limit of expiry of Potions everything will go to waste...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    No issues with the glory or the items (which end up getting sold for gold), but temporarily raising the glory cap and/or easing the purchase restrictions would have been a welcome addition.

Dr. Zola