Options

Constant Dropped Inputs and Enemy AI Issues in SoP Week 8

Mr_Holl87Mr_Holl87 Posts: 334 ★★★
This is NOT intended to be a rant, I am posting this purely for the sake of information in hopes that Kabam will work quickly to resolve these issues and maybe, if we're lucky, even extend this week's Summer of Pain fight, as I believe the game is in even worse state after the update last Tuesday. Bad game stability, coupled with severe known issues with Parry, Dexterity, etc, on top of an already challenging fight, I believe warrants the extension of the SoP fight for one more week or until these issues get fixed.

Between last night and today, I've spent roughly four hours playing around with Emma Frost in the Summer of Pain fight and I have noticed several issues that have prevented me from completing this weeks challenge so far. And this time, I brought video evidence.

Issue number 1. Back draft intercepting with MEDIUM attacks is NOT working. This video demonstrates back draft with medium failing, resulting in me getting smacked and KO'd instantly as the fight starts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7tHXTXeNQ

Issue number 2, same as the first one, back draft not working however, this time I attempt to use LIGHT attacks instead. Also failed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU0e2bNPZEE

Issue number 3, enemy AI uses back draft intercept medium and it works perfectly fine and KO's me, despite my intercept failing repeatedly. At the suggestion of an alliance mate, I started the fight throwing attacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cjVdosvNUk

Issue number 4, dropped inputs. I try multiple tactics several times, including the tactic to attack as soon as the fight starts. This last video I am tapping the screen as the fight starts but HT doesn't move, he just stands there as I tap the screen and takes hits. (thumbs tapping phone screen not shown, I don't have a camera, sadly)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX_zTNAq9bg

I have encountered so so many more issues in this week's SoP fight that I am NOT encountering anywhere else in the game. Yes, parry, dex and other things are STILL issues across the board, but this is entirely different. Several examples of dropped inputs in this fight are, my champion standing still while I swipe back to dash away, standing still when I swipe right to dash forward, dashing forward and stopping in range of Emma and standing there rather than performing the medium following the dash, refusing to throw basic attacks (seen above in fourth video), refusing to throw heavy attacks after stunning Emma OUTside of her diamond form, not throwing specials when told to. And on and on and on it goes.

I would also like to mention that last week's Summer of Pain fight WAS difficult for sure, but after playing around with it, testing out various different champions and different strategies for about 45 minutes, I was able to complete the fight using one small revive.

For this week's Emma Frost fight, I have spent four hours testing numerous champs and strategies and the best I have done so far in one attempt is taking down only 20% of her HP. Almost all other attempts I land very few hits, if ANY at all and I get KO'd regardless if I block, dash, attack, intercept, etc. Absolutely nothing in this fight works. Four hours with no success compared to last week's 45 minutes and done.

And since I anticipate other players to come in here and tell me "I did it. It was easy. It can be done you just suck." About half the guys in my alliance or more are MUCH better at this game than I am, but not a single one of them has completed this challenge yet either for the same issues and they are all extremely frustrated and gave up saying it wasn't worth the frustration. They cut their losses and moved on.

Side note, I play on iPhone 11, most recent OS update, and of course, MCoC is up to date as well.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far, sorry for the length. Crossing fingers for a resolution.

Comments

• Options
    CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 54
    Omg! Please fix this great game Kabam please! I haven't posted in long time about any issues but man this is bad. Parry, imput, lag malfunction is just to much to try and play reasonably gameplay with
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I just tried for another run at this weeks sop. and I can’t even reliably swipe back I do two mediums and swipe back and I’m just standing there,
  • Options
    Hey guys, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like these, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to report your concerns in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.