Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Anyone else with this issue

My WiFi is absolutely fine,other games run fine, device is also good but I’ve had game hanging like this with WiFi icon several times today, wasted my best heroes in incursions,let alone the other poor guy cursing at me

Comments

• Matrixdemonmemegod1Matrixdemonmemegod1 Posts: 112
    What does this mean? Was doing arena btw

@kabam. Guys I’m tryin to do arena to get units to clear sop, if I don’t get units I’ll sadly miss 6* nexus as it’s important to do Emma and next one for me. Pls look into it when you’re free
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 1,611 ★★★★★
    did you restart your device and the internet router?

did you restart your device and the internet router?

Yeah, also again, other games and everything working fine,just tgis