**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's your MVP?

Comments

• DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    Victor Von DOOM
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Lately, Apoc, Warlock and Doom.

Before that, Claire and CapIW.

Before that, Blade and Voodoo.

Before that, Rogue and Black Widow and Doc.

And way back, it was my first 4*’s Rocket, Cap and Storm.

Dr. Zola
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Back when I was going through act 5 and 6 it was first the man on my PFP himself, Sabretooth. He made everything his b****. Without him I wouldn't be here. After I explored act 5 I got Ghost from a 5* Crystal and she was my first rank 5, took her up in like a week. Unfortunately, still to this day I have no 5* or 6* Wasp so it took me a while to understand how to play her without the Unblockable Specials. Still she got me through a lot of content.

Now it's Venom and Doom. Both got me through act 7.1 (only Venom then) and 7.2, Variants and more. I bring Venom more then Doom tho, dude's insane. Also I began using iHulk more and more and he's problably going to be one as well.
  • LudaLuda Posts: 20
    Venom. Basically got me UC and Cav with his great damage and good utility. I've never had to worry about spiderverse ever since I pulled him too.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Claire, Corvus, and AA.

They pretty much handle the majority of the content I tackle.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Lately, Apoc, Warlock and Doom.

Before that, Claire and CapIW.

Before that, Blade and Voodoo.

Before that, Rogue and Black Widow and Doc.

And way back, it was my first 4*’s Rocket, Cap and Storm.

Dr. Zola

Lately, Nick Fury.

Before that, Doom.

Before that, Cap IW & Domino.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    mattress said:

Like the title says, whose gotten you thru the most content and/or been the most clutch champ in your roster?

Ghost
  • Waterblade0410Waterblade0410 Posts: 1
    edited August 2021
    Old Man Logan. He carried me through all of Act 4 and 5, and he is still on my team right now helping out my other characters in act 6. His regen is underrated, and his specials deal a ton of damage when he is awakened. I loved using him after his buff so I gave him my first ever five star awakening gem, and I still do not regret that decision, even with better mutants being available.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Blade and CG. I've actively been trying not get used to one champ. It's why I hate the Cav nodes. Really wish they'd get rid of the class specific nodes for each quest.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Till Uncollected it was Starky (Without the trinity synergy). Post that It's Corvus, helped me achieve Cavalier.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Iceman…

A long, long time ago,
    In a galaxy far far away….
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    For me, lately it’s been crossbones and CGR. I don’t know why, but I just gravitate towards crossbones on almost every single quest and he just shreds. CGR for obvious reasons, he’s a cosmic champ with nullify. Hit Two birds with one stone.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Luke Cage and SW pre 12.0 was for acts 1-4

Collosus and AA for acts 5-6.1

Magneto, Claire, Kingpin and CGR as of late
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Warlock, Hype, Corvus, Doom, AA, Red mags, and HT. The amount of content that these 7 can take down is just insane.

Honorable mention being sorc supreme and cap iw for taking down 6.2 champion.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

I’m not sure what to make of that pic.

Dr. Zola
  • Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 53
    Guilly 2099
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Medusa, Doom & Sasquatch
  • mxchael_17mxchael_17 Posts: 1
    My first 5 star was Ultron. This was back in like late 2017 so he was a little outdated but I loved him and carried me through all of act 4 and some of act 5 even after I pulled some better champs I would still use him for stuff like AQ and regular questing. When I got him as a 6 star way before his buff was even thought of I ranked him up because I loved the champ despite his lack of damage. So you can imagine my enjoyment for his buff and I was not disappointed :).

That being said, my best champion right now since 2019 is Corvus. He was my second 6 star (my first was beast lol) and he completely changed my account. I was no where near cavalier and didn’t even complete act 5 let alone explore it. He took me from uncollected to thronebreaker in such a short amount of time and he was my first rank 3 six star. I always bring him along side Ultron and others. Another mention is BWCV I use her all the time with Corvus and she’s a beast and I even go so far to say she’s better than Doom lol.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

Didn't knew Elsa was Japanese.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149

• KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    My go-to champ is taskmaster
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Definitely Ebony Maw and Ultron. Both champions after their buff got me through most of 6.3. If you’re doubtful about Ebony Maw, I’ve been playing him even when he was a noodle, so my skills are top-ish notch.
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Emma and Corvus
  • DaRkLoRd222567DaRkLoRd222567 Posts: 60
    edited August 2021
    Ghost got her as my 2nd 6* when i am at 5.4 and my progression changed so fast. Now i have done almost all contents except abyss
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    There is a few...

1. Loki and Yondu (my 1st and 2nd 4*)
    2. Then Sunspot, Corvus and Mr Fantastic
    3. Then CMM and Nick Fury
    4. Then Falcon and Sasquatch
    5. Currently Medusa and Doom

(Honorable mention, Hulkbuster and Mole Man)
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    Red Magneto, Warlock, Claire have hard carried me through this game. They're on my war and questing teams. Such good champions.