**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

After 20 rolls, my first 6 star dupe…. Question is…

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Should I start buying every single free 6 star sig stone crystal or gem each time I see one? 20 sigs is only 30 percent carried over to the next fight. How high do I need to get his sig before he is a viable option. And should I now start investing in him as a future rank 3 instead of BWCV?

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• IcePickIcePick Posts: 212

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    If you do not have the 5* sigged up then I would absolutely go with yes
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    I don’t even have a 5 star Aegon. Have been saving 150 skill sig stones and an awakening gem for a while now……
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Dayumm that’s an awesome pull, especially for a first dupe! My first 2 dupes were both after I got 8 champions, and both of them were for the 8th champ himself.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    IcePick said:

I don’t even have a 5 star Aegon. Have been saving 150 skill sig stones and an awakening gem for a while now……

I would suggest you use it on Nick/ Shang Chi if you don’t have them duped or you don’t even have them. Use the sigs on Shang Chi though, not Nick. And try to put as many signs into him as possible. It will take a long time to get him up an ideal sig level but it will definitely be worth it.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Claire is a great prospect for R3 even unawakened and you’ll be able to get near her full potential out the gate.

If you invested in Ægon for rank 3 with low sigs, you may be dissatisfied until his sig was elevated (~100+). If 6+ stones were more available I might have a different opinion, but given the current state, I’d stick with the old mystic medium.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    What a great roster. 60% champs are great. Congrats. He's totally worth r3 and put all the stones possible in him