**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How's everyone's 6* luck been recently

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Trash. Outside of July 4 I haven’t pulled a new 6* in 3 months. I’ve duped Wasp 53749 times since then
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Got super skrull. Next crystal, duped super skrull.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    The last champions that I can remember, in the order I think I got them:

* Ronin
    * Sabretooth
    * Luke Cage
    * Apocalypse
    * Drax (dupe)
    * Dormammu (dupe)

Apocalypse went to r2 the moment I pulled him, the others are still at r1. I just pulled Ronin so I haven't tested him out yet, but I'm pondering ranking up all three of my latest pulls even if Sabretooth will have to wait at least until after the SOP rewards where I'll r3 Apocalypse and drain my mutant t4cc.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    OzFearUs said:

I have gotten 2-3 good champs, other than that awful...

List the good ones
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Kabam just changed the buff schedule to 2 buffs a month. I think it's pretty clear that this was done because they wanted to spend a long time on an broken OP better than Magneto buff for Sentry. So this combined with the face that he's an EQ boss makes it pretty much guarenteed at this point that he'll be buffed in September. You know what to do now :)

Yeah even first 2 letters of 'SE'ntry and 'SE'ptember are same which again confirms his buff is coming next month.

• Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    My lat 5 pulls as 6*
    Spider-ham
    Nebula
    Sabertooth
    Doom
    Stealthsuit dupe
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Been on a streak of 14 bad ones in a row now. Had some good ones before that, but the past 8 months not a single good one to help my roster out.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

The last champions that I can remember, in the order I think I got them:

* Ronin
    * Sabretooth
    * Luke Cage
    * Apocalypse
    * Drax (dupe)
    * Dormammu (dupe)

Apocalypse went to r2 the moment I pulled him, the others are still at r1. I just pulled Ronin so I haven't tested him out yet, but I'm pondering ranking up all three of my latest pulls even if Sabretooth will have to wait at least until after the SOP rewards where I'll r3 Apocalypse and drain my mutant t4cc.

Did the same with apoc, straight to R2 and will be R3 once sop rewards are out. I'm about 10% off forming a mutant anyway but I have stacked mutant 6* roster anyway.. just most of them need dupes lol
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Psylocke
    Storm X
    Mordo dupe
    So not too good
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Mine has been garbage but I'm okay with it because damn near all the elite champs are already on my account.
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    I’ve gotten a lot of duped recently. Hoping for some new champs soon. Here are my last 8, with the most recent at the bottom.

Doc Oc sig 60
    Human Torch sig 40
    Squirrel Girl sig 40
    Human Torch sig 60
    DPX sig 60
    Nebula sig 20
    Wasp
    Nova sig 20
    edited August 2021

No complaints from me so far.

I have 52 6*s .. and you have the same amount of skill champs as me 🤣.

Would love that mole god. Sat on a skill t5cc currently and on the verge of throwing it in to elsa so I don't waste a t5b 😢
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    It was pretty bad for awhile but has picked up recently. Recently got a cmm, moleman, thing, and ihulk(heroes and Gods cav).currently I would give my 6 star roster about a 7/10 but seeing as I am only an early cav player that's pretty ok in my book.

It was pretty bad for awhile but has picked up recently. Recently got a cmm, moleman, thing, and ihulk(heroes and Gods cav).currently I would give my 6 star roster about a 7/10 but seeing as I am only an early cav player that's pretty ok in my book.

My 6* roster was horrendous for a good while. Eventually pulled torch, did abyss easy path got science t5cc and got TB lucky really as I wouldn't of taken any other champ up at the time. Heck human torch was my first R2 then immediately my first R3 lol
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

My last three pulls were Man Thing, Hulk, and Sassy. I think have fairly good 6* Luck
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Qfury said:

Would love that mole god. Sat on a skill t5cc currently and on the verge of throwing it in to elsa so I don't waste a t5b 😢
    I have been playing for 6 years now. Just recently became uncollected. I’m just not very skilled. 😁

Qfury said:

I have been playing for 6 years now. Just recently became uncollected. I’m just not very skilled. 😁
    It's alright, I have the skill of a potato. I just yeet units at fights most of the time 🤣
    edited August 2021
    This is slowly becoming a 6* roster showcase so here's mine

The only thing I want out of my next 6* is omega dupe, was close today. Landed on omega then slow rolled to sorc supreme. I like SS so I'm not disappointed but I would of preferred the OR dupe

That is some horrific luck. Sorry dude.

Qfury said:

That is some horrific luck. Sorry dude.
    That’s the bottom half of my 6* roster…

I retract my previous statement 🤣
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    I’m on a 2-3 bad followed by a good pattern. Sentry (Bad), Kingpin (good), duped Dormammu (bad), Electra (bad), duped Aegon (very good), Cap WWII (bad). Been like that for a bit now.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't had a good 6* pull in months.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 301 ★★
    Last 4 I got were Rulk, Sasquatch, Storm classic and BW classic. For the good ones I don't really have much use, so pretty meh.