**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

By reaching threshold..... SOP

I don't see the reason why we can't collect the prizes.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    jondark86 said:

There peak like everything else has to be rewarded out when event ends
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

jondark86 said:

My question is why does Kabam want us to wait 2 weeks until after the event ends to collect the rewards?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've got a t5b that's gonna run out 3 days before sop rewards.. that hurts man.

My only choice is if I don't want to waste it take unduped Elsa to R3 but I really don't want to.

I just wanna claim the rewards, pick mutant t5cc and take apoc to R3...

Have 12 t5b currently and 20 t2a. I've got enough to take both to rank 3 but I really don't want to take elsa up 😩
  • jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    Bendy said:

jondark86 said:

It's says " you can obtain peak milestone by reaching threshold in this event"

Doesn't talk about time.... It's pointless and senseless.... We are not good to collect more points it's finish...finito.. comprende ?

• Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    What if we did that extra point on the messed up dark hawk week. I have reach the peak but still have mercenary objective to do. Can I accrue “above” the max”?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    The event isn't over yet.

You don't see people asking for AQ milestones after peak is reached or alliance completion or item use milestones before the event ends

The event ends in just under 21 days when milestone rewards get paid out.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

What if we did that extra point on the messed up dark hawk week. I have reach the peak but still have mercenary objective to do. Can I accrue “above” the max”?

Won't go above max, but do the objective.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    jondark86 said:

Bendy said:

jondark86 said:

Doesn't talk about time.... It's pointless and senseless.... We are not good to collect more points it's finish...finito.. comprende ?

So what u think u should get aq peak rewards before it ends no its always after it ends
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 762 ★★★
    just think of all the times you've wondered why AQ or SA rewards are late.

imagine the refreshing going on once the countdown hits 0:00:00
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Don't you have to beat the grandmaster anyway , then wait till event ends
    Zan0 said:

No.
    august 18 there’s a gauntlet style grandmaster fight you get two weeks to beat it
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

No.
    august 18 there’s a gauntlet style grandmaster fight you get two weeks to beat it
    Yes I know. I'm saying no to you having to beat grandmaster for the milestone rewards
    oic , so if you beat him there’s bonus reward(s)?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

• BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    It would make sense to wait until after the upcoming Boss Rush IF the Boss Rush had any impact on the rewards, but it doesn't. The Boss Rush is going to have a separate set of rewards.

I don't care. I can wait three more weeks. For me, it works out better this way, but there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it to be the way it is.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Bocksarox said:

It would make sense to wait until after the upcoming Boss Rush IF the Boss Rush had any impact on the rewards, but it doesn't. The Boss Rush is going to have a separate set of rewards.

One: we don't technically know what impact the Pain Rush will have on milestone rewards. Probably none, but everyone's guesses have been wrong several times now.

Two: the Pain Rush might have no impact on the rewards, but the rewards can have an impact on the Pain Rush.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

No.
    Yes I know. I'm saying no to you having to beat grandmaster for the milestone rewards
    Yep that’s right
    FiiNCH said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

No.
    Yep that’s right
    thanks mate 😎
    Mmmm what ?

DNA3000 said:

jondark86 said:

Bendy said:

jondark86 said:

I would literally prefer the developers spend their time doing anything else, including decorating their monitors with paper mâché, then spend time making a special button that would let impatient players collect peak milestone rewards earlier than when the event actually ends.
    What did you say ?

It was pointless.....

Thank you Kabam 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I'm very happy now
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    jondark86 said:

You absolutely love to see it!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    jondark86 said:

DNA3000 said:

jondark86 said:

Bendy said:

jondark86 said:

I would literally prefer the developers spend their time doing anything else, including decorating their monitors with paper mâché, then spend time making a special button that would let impatient players collect peak milestone rewards earlier than when the event actually ends.
    What did you say ?

I said I would literally prefer the developers spend their time doing anything else, including decorating their monitors with paper mâché, then spend time making a special button that would let impatient players collect peak milestone rewards earlier than when the event actually ends.

They decided to change when the event actually ends, which is entirely their prerogative.