**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which SOP Class Nexus should I pick???

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
FOR REFERENCE: I currently have a Mutant T5 Class Catalyst

I was lucky enough to pull a 5 star Apocalypse, so my 6 star Cable is a rank 3 option. I am leaning towards choosing mutant for my nexus as of now but wanted to see what you guys think.
Essentially I was wondering if I should go mutant for my nexus to potentially take a mutant to r3 instead of Cable or if I should r3 cable and choose a different class nexus.

Which SOP Class Nexus should I pick??? 55 votes

Mutant
76%
Hort4ChitlinsUncle_Fatty_247Baseballguy711ThunderGodSpiderCoolsTheEducationKiptonadeWicket329TheHoodedDormammuMysterioCreatorZukoShortsy99RookiieQacobdangarang122BocksaroxThoye3Jaymix79Ercarret 42 votes
Skill
1%
Crasyduck 1 vote
Science
1%
Heterminus 1 vote
Mystic
1%
TrevisLaw 1 vote
Cosmic
12%
playinggameletJuggerNotAATTCarracho01ŘïdđhįmShenkCeltic1981 7 votes
Tech
5%
sacoma_sack78Aomine_Daiki10Almccarthy 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Mutant
    You don’t have any of the beyond god tier mutants. So you’d have a good chance at pulling one from the mutant crystal
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,183 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant has the highest ratio of bangers to mash of all the classes. Even if you don’t pull one of the absolute best, most of the misses are still worth an r3.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Or cosmic. Your other classes look balanced.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,724 ★★★★★
    Mutant or cosmic. Dupe that Air Walker.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    When in doubt, go mutant. There are so many incredible champs in that class. Even I, who have more mutants than any other class ranked up, am thinking of going with a mutant Class Nexus. I would probably recommend that class even if you didn't have a mutant t5cc (unless you needed to rank up a champ in another class to become TB), but since you do have a mutant t5cc...easy choice, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Blah_99292Blah_99292 Posts: 6
    I'd say mutant or tech. Mutant obviously has a ton of great champs in it but potentially duping ghost would be amazing plus there are plenty of other great tech champs like warlock, g99, hulkbuster etc that could be good misses, also out of interest what t5 catalysts do you think you'll select?
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Tech
    You should choose tech so you can get a nice, juicy Iron Patriot.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Mutant

I'd say mutant or tech. Mutant obviously has a ton of great champs in it but potentially duping ghost would be amazing plus there are plenty of other great tech champs like warlock, g99, hulkbuster etc that could be good misses, also out of interest what t5 catalysts do you think you'll select?

Mystic for doom
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,979 Guardian

You should choose tech so you can get a nice, juicy Iron Patriot.

Probably would happen