**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot prestige drop at rank-04

Just noticed that Aunt-mai have the prestige numbers for rank 4 6 stars now. The huge change i saw was that sunspot fell from 2nd highest prestige as 6 star rank 3 to 30th place as Sig 200 Rank 4 6 star. Even in mutant class he got dropped from top spot to 7th spot. Is that correct ? No other class apart from mutant saw highest prestige option dropped like him. So not sure if this is intended or some mistake in numbers. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can someone confirm this? I have done a huge investment of bringing Sunspot as my top prestige option as rank 3. I am afraid if all those Sig stones i invested will be wasted.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah this was expected based on the 5*

My big question is cmm, as a 5* she increases a lot from r3-4, but as a 6* according to aunt mai she takes a massive drop, which considering everyone else follows the trend it seems odd
  • MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Well. That’s a rip for my plans for Rank 4 sunspot.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah this was expected based on the 5*

My big question is cmm, as a 5* she increases a lot from r3-4, but as a 6* according to aunt mai she takes a massive drop, which considering everyone else follows the trend it seems odd

Yeah, anyone that's actually been paying attention pretty much figured this was coming for sunspot. I was just as surprised about CMM as you are though.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Now he lost value.😔
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Now he lost value.😔

He lost nothing. It's exactly how he was as a 5*. Not sure what you were expecting.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Renaxqq said:

Now he lost value.😔

He lost nothing. It's exactly how he was as a 5*. Not sure what you were expecting.
    This is something new for me and I was expecting him to be top 3 prestige champ at R4 and R5 too. If I knew about this yesterday then I would took AA to R3 instead of him. But what's done is done.