**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there any new difficulty?

Whenever, I got played any quest, I got some missing, that is SO!
I am just an intermediate player in this game, so, is there any new difficulty will be adding in this SOP?

Comments

• Options
    sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    while in sop
    There is any new side quest like collector's gauntlet?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

while in sop
    There is any new side quest like collector's gauntlet?

Summer of Pain is itself a sort of Side Quest like event, not really just a description of a real world time period of difficult content. The Gauntlet took them a while to make from start to finish, and it is unlikely that they would drop anything that difficult back-to-back without some clue about it, and there hasn't been. I guess you could argue that the final week of SOP is more difficult and has separate rewards, but I don't think that's what you are asking.

Also, as DNA pointed out, things like the Gauntlet and SOP are really focused at end-game level players, not players that would classify themselves as intermediate. There is not any lower level version of these quests because if you aren't at a progression level where they make sense, there are already a lot of other types of content that will still provide you with a challenge and rewards suited to your account level and skills. If you want to access these higher level contents, maybe you could focus on clearing Act content and getting to the appropriate progression title.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The only new content aside from the monthly stuff that I recall will be in October and November -- Variant 8 and Act 7.3.
  • Options
    sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    I want a new intermediatery difficulty in this contest for my satisfaction!
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★

how do the caterpillars walk or move in simple two legs?

That means, how the kabam is handling the bugs, issues and updates
    Let them be improve themselves
    Meanwhile! When the intermediate player gets boring and boring, there should atleast a master difficulty called collectors gaunglet.

How can an intermediate player get bored when they still have an abundance of content to complete?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

The only new content aside from the monthly stuff that I recall will be in October and November -- Variant 8 and Act 7.3.

Which one is in October vs November?
    I believe they said V8 in October and Act 7.3 in November, but I might have it backward. Super helpful reply, i know.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Which one is in October vs November?
    I believe they said V8 in October and Act 7.3 in November, but I might have it backward. Super helpful reply, i know.
    You have it backwards lol