**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dexterity failing against the Grandmaster?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I’m 28 revives deep and unitless in the grandmaster currently and at least 17 have been due to dex failing a few times at the beginning of the fight where instead of dashing back, doom just eats a combo in the face. Another being that when I try to dex his Sp1, dex fails and causes me to eat his Sp1 to the face.

Am I the only one with these issues against him? Dex wasn’t this bad before the patch for me at least.

Comments

• TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    Same
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Yep same here. Also him ignoring parrying

Hes stun immune for every phase but the first. I personally didnt have any issues dexing his s1. There was alot of them and i didnt fail once. Maybe you are just too quick?
    Parrying still reduces block damage and baits out heavies. Stunning isn’t the only thing it can do
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

Hes stun immune for every phase but the first. I personally didnt have any issues dexing his s1. There was alot of them and i didnt fail once. Maybe you are just too quick?
    He’s not fully stun immune, passive stuns can still stun him like dooms heavy
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Yes. Same problems here. I’m getting clipped by L1 and eating a combo when trying to parry.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I’m aware of that, I’m also aware that just because he’s stun immune doesn’t mean he should be able to break through my parry like it’s not there.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’m finding myself caught by his Sp1 loads. I was gaslighting myself into thinking it wasn’t actually the games timing that was off, but hearing others say it is too is reassuring.

Was hoping to 100% this tonight, but I’m gonna give it some time and see if the bugs resolve themselves.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Reverb79 said:

Does anyone if they’ve addressed this issue? And/or plan to fix it? I’ve lost too many revives and units thinking it was me but I can actually the worst dexterity pop-up when I dodge but still get smashed by his SP1.

Dex issue of GM is most probably a problem linked to ongoing issues of dex/parry and will take a long time before getting fixed completely.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I still say the AI speed is the issue. Nothing is lining up because it darts against anything before controls can register.
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    the same problem here.
    -1K of units and GrandMaster still live!
    :'(
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    It's very annoying. This is the best event Kabam has ever released, but plenty of people are still dealing with parry/dex issues.
  • DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31

I still say the AI speed is the issue. Nothing is lining up because it darts against anything before controls can register.

I think Hell just froze over.... I agree with GroundedWisdom....
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Yeah the SP1 is literally impossible to dex for me now. I created a thread on this asking for help not knowing this was there but now I know that I’m not the only one going through this.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    This means some people will get the SoP finale rewards and others won't. Some people are finishing thousands of units deep, while others it's a couple hundred. I know life isn't fair, but they really need to assess if putting this new timed content out is worth it with the current state of the game.
  • pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    I had the same issue. I was getting clipped by the Sp. 1 almost every time. Ended up using well over 1000 units on a fight that I’ve been able to clear in the past with just 2-3 revives.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    The sp1 has odd timing, you need to dash way early. Worked every time for me after I figured that out
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I got him down a few hours ago, but yeah that Sp1 timing is just weird, works 50% of the time I would say.