**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP Grandmaster really doesn't like to throw SP1

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
This one's quite different from the Act 6 GM , he really doesn't want to throw special 1.

In my most recent run i was hit my back to back special 2s in the corner.

But anyways now that the run is over and don't have to fight him anymore, i really am confused about the AI being so passive especially in a quest having really high stakes.

Please share your thoughts and opinions about this topic if you've experienced this.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Comments

• Options
    Seraphion said:

I agree.
    I don't know if my memory is right but I think he threw them easier in act 6.

I sometimes even failed to bait the SP2 lol

Act 6 GM was quite aggressive, this on the other hand sometimes feels is on the passive side.
  • Options
    Lordabck said:

This not throwing specials is in whole game, not just limited to GM. Defenders are playing defensive, i hate to say my reason behind not playing currently is Defensive game play of defenders. It just pisses me of.

Yeah i can relate, SOP ghost was so stubborn sometimes.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    One might miss this, but baiting specials highly depend on attackers dash back and combo ending hit-box distance.
    I can't confirm or deny this, but this is how I felt in many interactions.
    Against some you need shallow evades, against others you can bait with normal Dex's.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    yh especially in the reverse control phase, u get the dash back mission 90 times and u in the corner lol then he stops throwing specials over there
  • Options
    Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    AI just keeps moving forward an dashing back over an over, then you miss challenges. But if you dash in to bait them you eat a special. So fun....
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    The GM in Act 6 also didn't really like to throw his sp1 during phase 2. From my experience, he was much less likely to throw it while a challenge was "active", and much more likely to throw it when the challenge was completed and I waited for the next one to pop up.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    And then he throws it the second inverted controls kick in lol.

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Very passive on throwing his sp1, then super aggressive in the final phase 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian
    He was actually more aggressive for me in throwing specials. Of course I also had the safeguard of the Emma path, so I didn't have to dex his sp1, I could just block it, made the fight a TON easier lol
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Not only this, but you add on parry and dex issues, this fight is garbage, no where near the fun fight in act 6.