**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wow!!! This is 1 of the greatest deal i have ever seen in MCOC history . Thank you Kabam !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,391 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion

Originally this would cost approx. 2200 units. I wanted to max despair and put few points in assasin too . Got my deal . Would encourage everybody to buy this .

Like a once in a lifetime deal.

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

It really is amazing. It’s actually the first unit offer I have ever bought lol, i allows to to get max deep wounds right now which is great

I wish this deal had atleast 2 buying limits . Would have bought both lol.
    Same!!
  • Options

The rank up bundles however are possibly one of the worst values I've seen in a very long time.

Ikr ! So ironical lol .
  • Options
    DockDock Posts: 5
    Are you all serious? All of these deals are terrible. The mastery deal is usually 19.00 which is much less than 1000 units? And the rank up junk? Who would spend 400$ for 60% of random t5cc and 9 random 6* sigs?? Assuming you buy all 3.. come on kabam please find a way to get in touch with reality..
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    Now I just have to decide where I want to put those cores😂
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    I mean, this would be great for me if they hadn’t released it just after releasing a major piece of content. I realize that this is a me problem, but I did just have a number of units saved up and spent on the Gauntlet, and then the end of SOP, so really don’t have any left.

Also, it annoys me that this is the kind of deal that they do maybe once a year. If you don’t happen to have the units saved up then, you’re just out of luck.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    This is a failure in the matrix just look the thread below that one
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I have 2000 units saved. Uncollected. Should I get it?
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

if you nee to work on masteries then get it
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,098 ★★★★★

Yes
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,098 ★★★★★
    I would totally buy this offer if i weren’t saving for abyss
  • Options
    Dock said:

Are you all serious? All of these deals are terrible. The mastery deal is usually 19.00 which is much less than 1000 units? And the rank up junk? Who would spend 400$ for 60% of random t5cc and 9 random 6* sigs?? Assuming you buy all 3.. come on kabam please find a way to get in touch with reality..

It's not about unit to money comparison . Units are easily available in the game so it's a great deal for 1k unit and anybody would better spend those 20$ for a cheese burger and fries rather than mastries .
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    I open up level 4 deep wound in my alt account.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What if cores value is changed or deleted when masteries get rework… some time in the further future
  • Options

What if cores value is changed or deleted when masteries get rework… some time in the further future

"What if"
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Hasn't happened in the past 5 years.

Carb cores have always cost the same.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    Dock said:

I literally got 2k units this month from casual gameplay, this is a great deal
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

People would demand thousands of units worth of compensation, I don't see them changing that aspect of the system
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Sadly I got my cores 5 days ago when unlocking 4/5 and 5/5 deep wounds. I cried when I saw this. Eventhou it is only a handful of units I saved.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Rohit_316 said:

"What if"

Rohit_316 said:

Dock said:

It's not about unit to money comparison . Units are easily available in the game so it's a great deal for 1k unit and anybody would better spend those 20$ for a cheese burger and fries rather than mastries .
    Game currency aside. U thinking using 20$ on a cheeseburger a better spend then Ingame MASTERIES is foolish as well. If i had money to waste on junk food then i would strongly recommend use that money and buy ingame stuff this way u will help ur body and help the kabam company as well. Only the money ur gonna use for cheeseburger or fries or some other junk foods im recommending. Money on junk food is not gonna do anybody any good.
    That was a satire.
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

Dock said:

Game currency aside. U thinking using 20$ on a cheeseburger a better spend then Ingame MASTERIES is foolish as well. If i had money to waste on junk food then i would strongly recommend use that money and buy ingame stuff this way u will help ur body and help the kabam company as well. Only the money ur gonna use for cheeseburger or fries or some other junk foods im recommending. Money on junk food is not gonna do anybody any good.
    You are definitely a subway guy
    Lmfao 😂
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Dock said:

For 20$
    Rohit_316 said:

Dock said:

Forgot burger and fries. For 20$ I can buy a two way plane ticket to Italy or UK or Greece and so on . Well I could if it wasn’t for this damn pandemic:(