**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lifecycle help

NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Getting ready to take on act 6. How do I conquer life cycle? Are there any champs that shut it down?

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,779 ★★★★★
    Nuclekerr said:

Getting ready to take on act 6. How do I conquer life cycle? Are there any champs that shut it down?

No. But here are some helpful tips:
    1) Knock the opponent down as much as you can at the start of the fight, to increase the KO window as you get near to finishing them off.
    2) Use DoT champs to help knock out opponents when the AI goes passive.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Archangel (Duped) can basically shut down lifecycle.

A good tip for life cycle: get to a Sp3, save it, when the opponent is low on health, knock them down and then throw the Sp3
  • Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    Life cycle is overhyped, all you need to do is just get the opponent down to low(like 4-5%) health and heavy. When the lifecycle shield goes in cooldown immediately do sp3. So easy kill. I took down the lifecycle chapter in 6.2.1 in 10 minutes easily itemless. Just to heavy and sp3 trick.
  • Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65
    You can save your sp3 and when the defender is at 5% health, knock them down and fire off the sp3 when the KO timer starts.
  • Options
    NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Thanks all! Helps a ton!
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Void is great vs lifecycle.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Champions who’s playstyle revolves around parry heavying or throwing lots of specials are really good for lifecycle because they make the timer longer. Also heal block or ability accuracy reduction champions are good for it too. Anyone can work but these champions work best.