UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

6.2.2 Mister Sinister Boss - Someone talk me through it, step by step

Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 289 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Mister Sinister is getting on my nerves, can someone give me the rundown of what you did to take him down in a solo or very small amount of revives!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 19,025 ★★★★★
    Quake with no fury buff.

Alternatively, Quake with Heimdall + Angela/Hela for fury buff.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I used CMM with a few revives and nuked him down a few weeks ago. I didn’t know what I was doing or what was going on but it worked.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,122 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I solo him with CAIW & Heimdall synergy.

Get the fury buff and parry to build armour breaks. Down in 17 hits 🤣

• Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 57
    Can we see your roster? It would really help with strategy. But basically you need a poison immune character that has access to fury buffs
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 53
    You can literally google it........................................................................................................................
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 382 ★★
    Unit Man killed him eventually. I didn’t have the right counters, so this was one of the top 3 worst chapters for me on my way to TB. I’ve heard that Warlock is a good counter for him, but didn’t have him at the time.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 407 ★★
    edited August 2021
    One revive two actually but that’s cause I biffed it and got my butt kicked before doing any damage

I used a ramped G2099 and got him down to 20% first try no boosts (which was a stupid mistake FYI)

Also no fury so this fight took like 400-700 hits with a R5 5* it was easy just a long fight
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 4,794 ★★★★★
    Solo
    Guillotine 2099 with the Heimdall fury synergy
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,540 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,419 ★★★★★
    Ghost (No Heimdall or Personal Synergies) and just used SP3s

Obviously Phase the Poison off
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 220 ★★
    I used guillotine 2099 and warlock with that fury synergy. Not my best experience but got the job done cuz my roster was short
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 2,943 ★★★★★
    My team was

Heimdall
    Angela
    CMM
    Nick Fury
    Venom

Use CMM, dash nack to get Heimdall's fury. Then enter binary ignition at 25 charges and nuke that Sinister down with SP2's
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 1,159 ★★★★

Mister Sinister is getting on my nerves, can someone give me the rundown of what you did to take him down in a solo or very small amount of revives!

I used g2099 without fury buff, 1 attempt solo.
    You need to get in rhythm ans it's all set. Try to bait sp 1 only.