Options

Collecting every single champion, drop possibility for some and a missing 5*

I'm 7 champions away from having collected every one of the 207 champions in the game. For me, this is a very big achievement and I'm very proud of my progress over 7 years of playing this game as a F2P player, the countless sleepless weekends of arena grind and broken windows throughout my house I have had to replace because of numerous bugs plaguing my game play :wink:

I'm not too phased about collecting each one at a specific rarity, and casually settle for running arena just to drop the 3* version of a champ, especially newer champs, just to tick them off my list as "collected":

I'm on my way to complete LoL for 100% rewards to tick Ultron off my list, my question here is, what is the ultimate possibility of securing the 3 unicorns on this list?

I'm at a point where I'm dropping more maxed signature crystals than any new champs, and have, to date, opened over 317 crystals in the hopes of dropping Immortal Iron Fist, without luck? Is there anything specific I can do, to increase my chances? I really, really just want to tick him off the list.

Thanos and Weapon X is the other two unicorns and I've resigned myself to the fact that I will just not get them. Ever. As a F2P player, I do not have the financial means to drop greater gifting crystals in excess needed to potentially drop Thanos, and as Weapon X was a special gift for those worthy of being in the top running, will not see him in my roster, sadly.

Will there ever be an event or opportunity, like a special crystal sale where we could potentially drop these 2, even as 2*'s? I'd gun for a special offer like that without hesitation, again, as a collector, it's about ticking the champs off. I don't care about rarity at this stage that much.

And then, as I was working my way through the available (playable) champs in the game, something on Authm.ai struck me as odd, so I went back into the game to confirm and lo and behold, there is one champion that is not available as a 5*. Out of the 207 playable champions, there are only 206 playable 5* champions in the game.

@Kabam Miike when, if at all, is Deadpool coming to the 5* pool? That to me, would be the most ultimate drop of a champ and I'd spend 10 days without sleep to grind him in arena if I must. I want Deadpool as a 5*, please :wink:

Comments

• Options
    PeculiarityJoePeculiarityJoe Posts: 11

You can't get Deadpool OG and Money Witch (Sigil) by being F2P

I unlocked Money Witch 5* last night, spent a Mystic stone on her and got her to R2 already, thus the reason she's no longer available as a "non-collected" in my screenshot :). Was willing to do the sigil for 3 months to attain her as a 5*, will not be doing that for a 6*.

There are certain "financial" runs that I'm willing to undertake, however, as I'm from South Africa, spending 2k ZAR on an Odin's Vault is not financially possible for me, especially on a game, so dropping copious amounts of units to gift other players for a slight possibility to get Thanos, is a no-go for me.

As for Weapon X, like I asked, if these would be made available as special 2* drops, for me, would be a godsend, just to tick the champs off as "collected". I understand the reasoning for dropping Wx and those who attained him, congrats, however, a 2* is of a very little wow factor and no one except those, like me, would mind.

Then, I just never realized that Deadpool is not in the 5* pool until tonight, thus me asking the question :). Guess, I never really paid attention to it as intently as I thought I had :smiley:
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

You can't get Deadpool OG and Money Witch (Sigil) by being F2P

Aren’t there like levels to that
  • Options
    PeculiarityJoePeculiarityJoe Posts: 11

if you spend, you can no longer call yourself free to play.

Maybe you’ll get lucky for thanos one day (you do have a kang) however the real challenge here other than weapon x is Iron Fist. Good luck getting him

Fair enough :), can't edit the post now to remove that though, so will have to live with it.

But yeah, he's the most unicorn champ I've ever come across. Thought Doom was going to be a unicorn though.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Immortal Iron Fist is tough...I have opened many hundreds of max sig crystals and only have a 4".
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Don’t think you can get Weapon X anymore because they cancelled the Legends Program for now