**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster with Dex issues.....

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
.... is insanely unpleasant. Knowing you dex'd an sp1, but you get clipped anyways and watch those blunders rack is phone breakingly garbage.
Ready for this game to work properly already, or just shelf it for a while until it's back to performing at a base standard (very low bar).
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Are you sure you have the timing right? The timing is weird, it’s not at all like Iron man’s sp1 even though it looks like it
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    That's why I took the Emma path, don't have to dex sp1
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure that the game works fine enough and you only need to dex it properly.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

@Pikolu for all objectives?
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    GagoH said:

Pikolu said:

@Pikolu for all objectives?
    Yup, I've just beaten the grandmaster with Doom and Spiderham so far. Doom took 11 revives because I wasn't used to the fight. Spiderham took 9, but in all fairness I used 3 just for the last 1% health, which was a lot better than my act 6 run where I used about 9 revives and 4-5 team revives
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I’ve had the same thing happen to me several times, and it’s not a timing issue. It seems there’s always an issue…
    edited August 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Are you sure you have the timing right? The timing is weird, it’s not at all like Iron man’s sp1 even though it looks like it

Follow-up, just did the sop fight, managed to literally never fail the dex, because I dashed earlier than it looks just like my comment said
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Follow-up, just did the sop fight, managed to literally never fail the dex, because I dashed earlier than it looks just like my comment said
    I haven’t done this fight yet and it’s been a while since Act 6. When do you recommend to start the dex? I remember the beam was similar to IM but not much about the timing.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    They addressed this issue I just don’t know where, anyone have the link to the prior forum about that?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    GM sp1 has always been "bugged" like Korg's - visuals dont match the reality. I try to dex as soon as he pulls his hands back vs when he swings them down. Like the opposite of Doom's sp1 (where you dex when the hands swing down).
    Nix2222 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I haven’t done this fight yet and it’s been a while since Act 6. When do you recommend to start the dex? I remember the beam was similar to IM but not much about the timing.
    Dex basically right when the screen darkens. Much earlier than Iron Man's, it's tricky
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I know the GM sp1 timing and practice it at nauseum exploring Act 6... but now in SOP sometimes my champ will actually dex in time like normal, and a 3rd of the time my champ just stands there like I did nothing, and other times he'll star dexing a mili-second later than before and get clipped by the first hit.....
    INFURIATING!!!
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Nah the timing is off, it is possible to dex it but you literally have to dex it so early that u you can even dex it and not get the dexterity buff to pop up and you can also dex it and the writing shows up but you still get hit. Wether it’s possible or not the window is way off, it needs fixing. If you adapt to it now and they ever do manage to fix this bug you will get hit if you dex this early in the it’s original state of act 6. Muscle memory is not something that just goes away permanently, people getting hit cause they have experience fighting him and remember the visual ques, you can readjust but it takes time and it’s annoying because now what you see happening is not what’s actually happening.