**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What never gets boring about MCOC?

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    The community
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Finding New Bugs 😀
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    AQ
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Line and Discord apps
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Opening 5* and 6* crystals... I love how it hurts
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I like playing around with my 3*s in arena and stuff. With 5 and now 6*s, you're always searching for that next new god-tier pull that'll help you beat every tricky fight in the game. With my 3* roster, I'm already there. I have almost every champ in the game (save for some trophy champs) as a 3* and the vast majority of them ranked up and at high/max sig. I can go toe-to-toe with the uber-whales when it comes to 3*s.

When I get a chance to use them somewhere, I can play the game to its fullest in a way I normally can't. I can try out often overlooked champs that I would never r5/r2 in my 5 and 6* roster. I can find hidden gems and cool new synergies that can then help me in my late-game roster.

It's awesome. I wish there was more content where 3*s could be properly utilized.

Also, the Doom-slap never gets old.

I thought I'm the only one. The reason I enjoyed V4 more than every other variant is because I had the opportunity to use my 3* and 2* in content that matters.
    I occasionally take my 3* into incursions just for fun.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Throwing Apocalypse's special 2 after stunning through their block.
  • brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    the news event with a good reward
    boss with chalenge nodes
    crystal saving for big opening
    when the be hard, not possible and the enjoy you get when you defeat it
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Trying out new side quests
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Getting shafted in 6 star basic crystals

Nah, your favorite thing to do is to flex your Guardian on @SpideyFunko don't lie. :)
    I miss when this was a thing
    F
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Kicking Winter Soldier's candy ass
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Nah, your favorite thing to do is to flex your Guardian on @SpideyFunko don't lie. :)
    F

@odishika123 enjoy this old screenshot, can I see yours?
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Beating up ROL Winter Soldier
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    beating up ROL Winter Soldier
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    What for you never gets boring about the game?
    The bugs and getting terrible champs

What still excites you after all this time playing?
    Playing with my favorite mcu characters

What gives you that feeling of immense satisfaction that you keep coming back for?
    Finishing hard but fun content and opening and ranking up insane champs

However, the current state of the game is really pushing me away from it. Depending on compensation and whether or not they completely fix this game, idk if Ill continue playing
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Sarcastically i would say enjoying a new series of bugs at each new update...each month...again....

But personally it is to find the perfect counter to do a line, a challenge, a boss. Being able to use a champion so i can make a good fight, even if in the end i loose the fight.

on the opposite, i hate when the IA and the game are so bugged that i am screw whatever i do...like when the GM refuse to launch its SP 4 times back to back, simply waiting to get to SP3 to nail me down ! there is no fun, no challenge only the fact that you will have to revive again and again !
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Bugs
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Hitting continue after selecting your arena team only to realize you forgot to use a boost and there is no back button. 4 screens and I only get 1 to apply a boost. Never gets old.

F

@odishika123 enjoy this old screenshot, can I see yours?

One day

Two can play this game
    @SpideyFunko
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Domino. everyone says she’s rng well jokes on you hell yea that’s why she’s surprising me everytime. not mechanical, not boring, always finds a way to amuse me with her presence in the fight. either attacker or defender 😜
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    War and Overhauls

War is the only reason I still play after years. It is truly the only way to judge if you can beat someone. Some rosters win out, but war can show how skilled one is.

Overhauls are exciting. We may never get the high like we got from our first hit(Red Mags), but every month each of us are chasing that high with the hopes of seeing it again. Some are good and some are Yellowjacket, I mean bad. But, it is still fun.
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    edited August 2021
    yes, war is the only content which is still enjoyable, I love taking down 22 to 30k apoc bosses with my rank5 cap infinity.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Two can play this game
    @SpideyFunko

I am enjoying this game immensely
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★

Two can play this game
    @SpideyFunko

So can 3.

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Arena never gets boring for me.