**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Been saving up your 5* crystals and opened up garbage? Well let's see what ya got.

Comments

• Options
    Mike_BMike_B Posts: 33
    It was my last anyway because After December there Will Be a Lot of Great Heros who could make LOL. Hyperion Gwenpool SL AA and and and so no Need anyway for a featured

And in my opinion when Blade comes in feb there Will Be 2 Weeks later a nerf !
  • Options
    After I got
    Daredevil (Netflix) and
    Gambit
    I got a little nervous but then i pulled
    Spidey (I rather call him Starky).
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The famous youtubers all pulled stark spidy? How is this possible? 3 of them with 1 single crystal.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Welp,Old.Goddamn.Logan.
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The famous youtubers all pulled stark spidy? How is this possible? 3 of them with 1 single crystal.

Who do you mean?
  • Options
    tried for Blade:
    Rhino (dupe)
    Juggy (dupe)
    Ronan
    Karnak

I think I'm gonna be sick....
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Tales from xKAZx Death Dealers Alliance:
    Recently, one of my fellow alliance members informed us that he was opening his very first five star crystal, just two days after maintenence. Note that I have no idea what this crushing Kabammed feeling feels like; my five stars are all very good. Anyways, he spun the reel, hoping for a Hyperion or something good, specifically someone good on offense. As he later recounted to me, he spun over an Iron Patriot, thanked his luck, and promptly pulled BPCW. He was furious; he'd wanted a USEFUL 5*, not AW defense!
    Of course, the next day, I, while consoling him, pulled a 5* Ghost Rider, a champion that the alliance member had very much desired.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    jzaom80hkdkm.png
    My first pull was Ant Man. My last pull yesterday was Spider Gwen. :-(

SPIDER GWEN IS NOT BAD! Useful stun, crits on the SP2 can be devastating in shorter matches, plus she's not HulkBuster.
  • Options
    theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    HB. Man I was mad.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @CapWW2 if seatin is one of those youtubers, he didn’t open any stark crystals. He opened 5 blade crystals and got him as a subfeatured champ
  • Options
    B_KassB_Kass Posts: 35
    edited November 2017
    How's this for bad luck? On my first ever featured 5 star:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UYo5BXAcVYE&t=6s
  • Options
    DexDex Posts: 6
    edited November 2017
    My last five 5* crystal pulls were these and in this order;

Groot, Cyclops blue, Cyclops blue, Cyclops blue and Groot. 😝 🖕

Can you f*ck*ng believe it?

3 x dog-dump Cyclops in a ROW!
    With a Firewood on either side....CHEERS. 😐
  • Options
    DexDex Posts: 6
    My last message wasn't a particularly happy or positive one.
    But i believe it is actually a pretty funny one. Providing you are someone, other than me :)

I assume people will get a decent chuckle out of it anyway.
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Dex wrote: »
    My last message wasn't a particularly happy or positive one.
    But i believe it is actually a pretty funny one. Providing you are someone, other than me :)

I assume people will get a decent chuckle out of it anyway.

Picture? Haha
  • Options
    All my pulls have been garbage kb0rtstpp7ad.png
  • Options
    Tempest wrote: »

Who do you mean?

Brian grant,
    Vekxs

Etc....,
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★

Who do you mean?

Brian grant,
    Vekxs

Etc....,

You should see Dave's opening then. 5* Blade out of featured GMC. And Stark Spidey out of 1 crystal. Lol.
  • Options
    Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    My last 2 5* pulls were she hulk :/
  • Options
    Superman69 wrote: »

Who do you mean?

Brian grant,
    Vekxs

Etc....,

You should see Dave's opening then. 5* Blade out of featured GMC. And Stark Spidey out of 1 crystal. Lol.

Really? Just wow!!! And i have opened close 40 5 stars crystals since they came out and havent dupe SL. So sad.
  • Options
    I've gotten 12 5*s n only 1 dupe n it was like cage. Wow that's bad odds. I did get Mordo but the rest r garbag
  • Options
    My only 2 so far

Black Panther (CW)
    Spider-Man (MM)

Kabam hates me...
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    q09fpxst7278.png
    I'll open another one next week hope get hyprion or vodoo

She was my 2° crystal and my 4° crystal. I'm happy.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    You know you make an interesting point! Ww Why are there so many 5's? They don't seem to have proven to be all that useful except for massive arena points at least many claim maybe the pool Should get smaller in 5 and 6 stars. The decision was made to limit the number of 2 stars in the crystal. Too late now they are all in there...but maybe we should only have the better champs at the higher teirs.
  • Options
    Do you have to be a youtuber to get a nice 5 star? 99.9 percent of youtubers have OP champs. We the normal people seem to be very unlucky.

How is it fair for someone being stucked and unable to do LOL when there is no champ in your roster capable. I think all 5 star champs in the crystal should be new champs from 2016 and up. Please kabam we get so discouraged when we save for months to get very bad mediocre champs.

Sold 4* miles morales just to pull that pos in the 5* crystal. I’m not even worried about 5* no more. Garbage after garbage every time I open them. Next step will be uninstall. If I can’t get what I need to advance what’s the point in playing.
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    edited November 2017
    Does og BP count? Or OG spidey? Both unduped.
  • Options
    DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    This just in, this thread was featured on RichTheMan's Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eExZ01W3-2o
  • Options
    We could have 5 star crystals to be class specific per days. Just like the events for cats. Why such a big pool when is virtually impossible to get a good champ. Let alone dupe someone.

We will get our first 6 star champ in 2020?
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Just popped one. Almost landed on Miles (Ugh!!!) ended up with HULK (Super happy!!)