Wish crystal in 2021 (please)?

2»

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Liverpool > every other team

Celtic baby!

What can I say- grew up in Glasgow.
    I don’t care for football but my dad is an avid Rangers supporter, so I am obliged to disagree😂. Nice to see a Glaswegian on here though

And don’t worry OP, if I can pull a 5* Quake against all the odds, so can you
    Lol- what makes Scottish football different to all the rest is that the team you support has nothing to do with choice.

You could say that you’re born into it! 😳
    Well damn it...😂
  • JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Member Posts: 66
    BuffBeast said:

Liverpool > every other team

Would have lost yesterday if it wasn’t for the bs red. Pen yes red no
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited August 2021

I just can't seem to pull Quake at all. The game is moving towards R3 6* champs and I can't even get some of the 5* champs I am still missing. Safe to say I need this crystal to be released asap 🥺

Don't know how many times I tried to get Quake or Blade from dual class crystals. I missed out on Quake 2 times from the current incursion crystal. Save to say it's very disappointing and I am getting tired of even trying to get her from dual class and other crystals like the incursion ones.

But as an Arsenal supporter I am used to disappointment I guess. Yes, I just watched my team getting hammered by Man City and yes I opened the incursion crystal right after. 😭

I feel like this post is more driven by the fact that City (And Brentford & Chelsea) made Arsenal’s defence look like Sunday league than your lack of ability to pull quake….

Just wanted to point out that Wish crystal will be a paid crystal and as such most likely 6* which probably won’t have quake as an option for

Also it doesn’t guarantee you are going to pull a specific champ either…
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

Even if so, the chances of pulling her would likely be still be faily low.

I imagine the wish crystal to just be something like an incursion crystal. Difference is that you select the pool.
    So like a "Choose a 5-star" where you select 10x champion and randomly get one of them

You literally describe the intention of the wish Crystal however the problem is that having that many people choosing that many crystals would overload the servers and that's what's been the bigger issue, it isn't that they don't want to do it, it's simply that right now the focus is on Project Genesis, they're trying to upgrade the everything to handle something like that. You got to have a strong Foundation to handle the workload.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

Methinks the wish crystal will have more RNG than some of you are expecting. 🤓
    Kabam doesn't do guarantees.

The way it is supposed to work, you select 10 Champions and it's only going to be those 10 champions. Unless they specifically State otherwise it's about as more in your favor as it's going to get..

Unless of course you win the Summoner Showdown and just select whatever active 6 * Champion you want for free.