**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ws vs iceman

So I'm playing the easy path of beginner getting hit so I can trigger my sp2 for max points. Wasn't paying attention and the bars reached sp3 so I triggered it and it took maybe 1/18th of health off of iceman . Now this is my 5 star r3 duped ws against the ai and it's 1 star unduped iceman. Am I missing how awesome a 1 star iceman truly is???
:s

Comments

• Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    When Iceman has Ice Armor active, he cannot lose more than 5% of his max health from a single hit (a sp3 counts as 1 hit).
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Ah ok, thought his ice armor was on 2 different timers . So yea just ran him again saw ice armor didn't go off until he was hit
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    1* iceman? He’s never been available as a 1*
  • A prevailing and so common symptom of commentors doing selective text reading. READ the entire text before jumping wildly and commenting unnecessarily.
    @Deadbyrd9
    edited November 2017
    Lol. I read that wrong
    @Threedeadkings I believe I never mentioned him having a 1* even though I did read that wrong. You also didn’t read a post properly since it could have just been a statement that 1* iceman aren’t available. I didn’t accuse him of having a 1* iceman