**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Showdown 2021 - Bronze

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
Yes, I did it though have to spend a team revive against Nameless Hyperion.

I watched some youtube videos and still can't figure out how NH is launching specials after specials whereas for mine, I just blinked and NH is at three bars. :(

Comments

• Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Nice, congrats. Don't feel bad hyperion never throws anything but sp3 for me either. I only did nameless king groot then forgot this was a thing cause I just don't have an interest.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    I used She-hulk for him. Once you build up a couple of furies, he will throw his specials without any baiting
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Nice, congrats. Don't feel bad hyperion never throws anything but sp3 for me either. I only did nameless king groot then forgot this was a thing cause I just don't have an interest.

Guardian handles SW or any tech champ, She-hulk works for Hyperion.
    I only did bronze because I was bored. I don't think I'll bother with silver
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Void for Hyperion. Once you get Petrify debuffs going his power gain is nothing.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    I‘ve used Dooms (3* 4* 5*) for the Nameless Hyperions, he‘s the perfect counter.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Was bored tonight and completed this. Used guardian for sw and had a long run with sym supreme for hype.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Did all of them (Bronze and Silver) except for Silver Hype (the sp3 holding sob) reviveless.
    Think I used Starlord for the Groots, Torch for NaWtch, Dr V / Dr D for Hyperion.
  • Options
    Murfatlar2Murfatlar2 Posts: 22
    You can use any of the classic power controllers- took forever (701 hits), but Magik was flawless. Had 8 of the combat power gain debuffs by the end, as I'd already gotten 7 less than halfway in without really paying attention, but even so only had 1 sequence where I had to draw out a special from him. I'd imagine Psylocke manhandles him, too.