**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened to (class) Advancement solo events?

Has anyone else noticed that Class (skill, science, etc..) Advancement solo events are a whole lot rarer these days? I mean, I can see mystic combat happen twice IN A ROW, but waiting for ANY advancement solo event is like waiting for paint to dry?

I'm about to actually record how often certain 7-hour events come up and don't. Because right now, It seems like Level up is the only time I can use to get champs bigger. and they don't give points for ranking up a champ, just leveling it. among other things.

Comments

• KrazyKilroyKrazyKilroy Posts: 63
    Okay, when I posted this, a class advancement popped up, so I didn't want to continue. Then Weeks went by, but I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want anyone to call me paranoid/entitled. But after a while, I had to actually take into account what happens: So this is from last week:

Sunday 1/24:

Skill Combat (2 of a back-to-back 2)
    Mutant Combat
    Mystic Combat

Monday 1/25:

Skill Combat
    Mystic Arena Battle
    Mutant Arena Battle
    Cosmic Combat

Tuesday 1/26:

Cosmic Combat (back-to-back)
    Mutant Combat
    Tech Advancement

Wednesday 1/27:

Science Combat
    Cosmic Arena Battle

Thursday 1/28:

Skill Combat
    Skill Combat (back-to-back)
    Tech Combat

Friday 1/29:

Skill Combat
    Cosmic Advancement
    Mutant Arena Battle
    Tech Combat

Saturday 1/30:

Science Combat
    Mutant Advancement
    Skill Arena Battle

How much "class combat" can we have? This isn't needed! Something CLEARLY happened after a patch!! Fix this!

Going to post next sunday with the week's outcome...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Klass Kombat

Fight!
  • Let me tell you about the 7 hour events. They haven't been random in quite a while. They are favored HEAVILY towards "class combat" events. this is from last week. Cavalier:

So this is from last week:

Sunday 1/24:
    ... ...

So while it is nice you posted all the 7-hr from a sample Week, you led off with above quote in one of the other 3 threads you posted it into. Which sounds like you didn’t comprehend what was being said by others about how the Combat Events are actually multiple different Events because of different Kill Shot specs in them.

If 7-hr Events are no longer random (as you suggest), can you please tell us what the pattern is in your above tracking for that week ?

Combats can be with Kill Shots of either Light, Medium, SP1, SP2 (?), and maybe (?) Heavy. Thus they are coming up either 4 or 5 times as often as what Class Arena and Class Advancement appear (and your tracking actually bears that out).

I think everyone is in agreement that they should ignore the Kill Shot specification as far as initially determining the Random Roll for the next event (and then when the 1-in-3 chance comes up as a Combat, then do another Roll for which Kill Shot gets applied), but that doesn’t mean the current system is not still random.
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    I'm so sick of class combat events I could vomit