**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff Dr Strange just like this

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Man if Dr. Strange had this new Cavalier node in his base kit with the power drain and prowess it would be a high quality buff to him. Obviously I still love him that’s why I rank 3 him but he needs prowess, power drain and some immunity. https://youtu.be/-7l86tsrSGU
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Rune said:

No. Just revert him back to what he was

Wouldn't stand a chance in today's meta. He needs an overhaul or give us an MCU dr strange that is beyond god tier.
    He absolutely would stand in this current meta and any future meta. He was great at what he did. He wouldn't be the very best mystic no but he would be a damn solid champ for anyone
    Considering that Dr Strange (despite his age) at max Sig has the most reliable and strong buff nullify in the game still, is a feat.
    He just needs some utility and damage tune-up.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    I can tell you at rank3 sig200 he is a great champ. But he desperately needs power drain and immunity. Prowess works nice with him. Longer armor breaks would help. Should be shock immune like Dr Doom. His buffs should be passive like Sorcerer Supreme.
    Please don’t do a overhaul. Simple adjustments can make him the best mystic
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    And Thor as well. Thor and Dr. Strange needs to be where they belong, at the top.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Strange would do okay in the meta, would like to see him be a top tier champ. Honestly they could have just made him sorcerer supreme and called it a day.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Please don’t do a overhaul. Simple adjustments can make him the best mystic

You already opened this can of worms and the train has left the station, let the madness commence!
    So, where do I sign the petition? 😂
    Make Dr. Strange GREAT AGAIN!
    Doctor Strange and juggernaut need to be the top of the mystic class
    Don't forget our strongest avenger, Thor as well.
    Tiny avenger
    Baby arms is pretty good with Odin and stryfe
    Dr Strange 12.0 never forget
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Dr Strange 12.0 never forget

Never 😢
    @Kabam Miike when is Doctor Strange going to get the love.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★

Rune said:

Wouldn't stand a chance in today's meta. He needs an overhaul or give us an MCU dr strange that is beyond god tier.
    He absolutely would stand in this current meta and any future meta. He was great at what he did. He wouldn't be the very best mystic no but he would be a damn solid champ for anyone

Rune said:

This is what I’ve been saying. Undo his nerf and he wouldn’t be game breaking. His heal is still solid, he lacks damage, but if you could do those strong armour breaks on SP2 and have the old regen he could get you through practically anything. I would R3 him unduped if they undid his nerf, even without the perfect block synergies.