**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What sig level is ideal for archangel?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Gonna awaken my 6* archangel. Have 113 sig generic sig stones and a few mutant. What’s the ideal sig level to get him to?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Yeah anywhere around 60-65% is your sweet spot.
  • Ben1767Ben1767 Posts: 24
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Sig 112 guarantees you 100% AAR with 3 neurotoxins, which is great so there’s absolutely no chance they can trigger an irritating ability with 3 neurotoxins. Even at a lower sig level he’s still a god but he would need 4 neuros, to be completely safe. I would recommend putting all but one sig into him so there’s no room for errors if they have only 3 neurotoxins and can trigger an annoying ability soon.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I did the same thing wit 6 star AA, I managed to put 112 sigs in him since with just three n-toxins he shutdown AAR completely. It really helps at that Sig level and doesn't need anymore than that.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Referring to my previous comment, sorry about the point where I mentioned approximating in multiple steps, that must’ve been something else I watched. The rest of my view remains unchanged.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    5* sig 200
    6* sig 1
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    sig 200, cause why wouldnt you want it maxed out?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    is there a guide to who needs high sig levels anywhere?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

is there a guide to who needs high sig levels anywhere?

Some of the main ones that need or benefit more than others are cap iw, omega, aegon, hercules, ghost, namor, guardian, and kitty (i think?)
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    The sig 112 myth is a great argument however 112 isn't popular because he's unusable without it, its popular because it lowers the amount of neurtoxins required for 100% aar. 100% is important. And tbh, in a fight where the ai isn't cooperating 4 neuros is a lot trickier to maintain than 3.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I definitely agree the 112 thing is over exaggerated, however it is still a solid target, if you like him will use him a lot and don’t have any other sig sinks you’re interested in, sig him up, however he’s perfectly fine at s1
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    112 is good if you don't have other mutant who needs high sig.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    If you are not end content player, he works fine even at 20. Mine is at 40 and I am happy with him.
  • Either sig 1, or 112. There’s nota lot of point in between. Mine is on 120 because it looks better
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Sig 1 is perfectly fine. The difference between a sig 1 and sig 112 AA is really just needing to throw one more heavy attack in order to build a neuro.
    If you are taking archangel into a fight it's kind of assumed that you will be able to parry, so throwing heavies shouldn't be a problem (you're not going to take AA vs agent venom 9/10 times)