**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally R3'd someone to knock down Doom from his top spot

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★

And so ends my SOP reward rank-ups. I'm really looking forward to taking this bad boy into some content.

Pew pew for justice!

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Is he okay unduped?? Or he needs to be duped and high sig?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    @Magrailothos I love running that trio of champs, so I understand why you'd want to rank him up. I don't think his awakened ability is strictly necessary, but I do think it's nice to have and I didn't rank mine up before duping him. If he's both awakened and has Cap on the team, he goes into Overdrive really quickly and you can just control the fight from the get-go. I really, really like that.

However, if you currently like how he plays, his dupe is not a game-breaker by any means. By having Cap on the team, you're basically playing with a "duped" P99 anyways. Duping him properly will just add "another" Cap, so to speak. Plus give you that power-drain/lock.

So go for it if you like him. He's so much fun.

@GagoH Yeah, I was running suicides up until yesterday and had to take off collar tech to afford those masteries instead. Then I took P99 into some content and was so surprised by how "much" power the opponent gained. I was so used to absolute denial with 4 points in collar tech. Since I'm not too fond of suicides anyways, I switched them off and picked up those points in collar tech (and mystic dispersion). Now he's the beast I've always known him to be!

But yeah, it sucks that collar tech/the other class masteries is so expensive in terms of mastery points. You really have to choose between damage and utility in your setup, which is a shame.

@Seraphion Really? Can you see your own champs ranked by prestige somehow? It would be a little interesting to see.

Edit: Ah, thanks, @Ted_n00bgent! Read my mind! :)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    You can go to auntm.ai and put your top champs into a list a check which one has the highest prestige.

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Nice one - P2099 is so much better post-buff. I love the simplicity of his design; and ability to hit the opponent relentlessly whilst denying power.

I'm debating taking mine (Unduped) to r3 as he fits so nicely alongside my other top champs CAIW and CGR. The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is that I have Ghost as an alternative.

However, since (1) I suck at using Ghost, and (2) True Focus everywhere, I'm leaning back towards P2099. Thoughts?

Never thought id see the day someone debating P2099 over Ghost. That alone says how good the buff was.
    Id also do P2099 btw, I don't like playing Ghost 🤣
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Oh yeah thats a rank up right there! I have Punisher 2099 as a rank 2 and love him so much. With CGR and CapIW, between those 3 they are set! Perma stun for days and when you can get 2 armor breaks on someone p2099 is going for 15k mediums easy. Cant imagine a rank 3! Utility is so underrated.
  • Nice one - P2099 is so much better post-buff. I love the simplicity of his design; and ability to hit the opponent relentlessly whilst denying power.

I'm debating taking mine (Unduped) to r3 as he fits so nicely alongside my other top champs CAIW and CGR. The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is that I have Ghost as an alternative.

However, since (1) I suck at using Ghost, and (2) True Focus everywhere, I'm leaning back towards P2099. Thoughts?

If you like P2099 do it. I brought Hulkbuster to rank 3 before Ghost. I don't regret it for a second. Ghost was my first rank 2 6* and I rarely use her. Rank who you will actually use.