**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

shang-chi challenge rigged

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
this event could have easily been a single path of 5 fights leading to boss, i feel like the other 2 paths were added knowing this content was made before compensation. this quest clearly is a resource grab, yea theres a hand full of people who have the correct champs and played the game for over 4 years and are the top tier of the list who cleared it item less. But that just leaves out the 98% of the rest of us :D great content to waste the limited revives that were given to replace the ones used on the broken game LUL. cav players cant even get through first fight, even TB accounts are having to spend enormous amounts of the revives just to complete first 2 lanes.
Kabam Kurt said:
These quests are not meant to be easy. They are not for the faint of heart or those with backbones comparable to chocolate eclairs.

-in other words not for the broke $$$ LUL

But great deals drop every week guys so yoohoo!!!
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

I like that we actually get hard and fun content. Do you want everything to be spoon-fed to you?

only if you are the one spoon feeding me :) but seriously fun content is like grandmaster fight, annoying content is restrictions on developed playing styles
    Challenging content is content most people cannot do. The difference between fun content and cash grab content is whether the speaker is in the group that can do it or not.
    so this is considered challenging content, like challenging content LOL/abyss?? at least that content doesnt have a 32 day limit lol idk about you but im in the fun content group, i actually enjoy the grandmaster type fights, i dont think limited time content that is this difficult is fun tho. im not falling into wasting resources on this content and satisfy kascam by doing so.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

You know this is like half the length of a normal champion challenge right?

Weren’t the mulaney fights like 30-50k PI?
    And half the health. This one is 3 paths, Mulany was 6.
  • W2TERW2TER Posts: 29
    Its funny how you say rigged
    W2TER said:

This quest was intended to allow new and growing players to complete the first chapter and leave as is; so just explore chapter 1 and get the 5 star. Stop complaining about difficult content; just don't do it

"just dont play the game" is what you meant to say :D

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

I like that we actually get hard and fun content. Do you want everything to be spoon-fed to you?

only if you are the one spoon feeding me :) but seriously fun content is like grandmaster fight, annoying content is restrictions on developed playing styles
    Challenging content is content most people cannot do. The difference between fun content and cash grab content is whether the speaker is in the group that can do it or not.
    so this is considered challenging content, like challenging content LOL/abyss?? at least that content doesnt have a 32 day limit lol idk about you but im in the fun content group, i actually enjoy the grandmaster type fights, i dont think limited time content that is this difficult is fun tho. im not falling into wasting resources on this content and satisfy kascam by doing so.
    So don't do it. Doesn't mean others don't want to. You're obviously mad you can't do it so you're here complaining.
    i dont look forward to monthly side quest being more difficult than act 7... these are supposed to be casual events to help gather better resources. as a TB i need those higher tier rewards, and im sure you know theres lvl 55 TB with 1 6* all the way through someone who has 15+ r3 6* who still cant do it without having to waste resources that were supposed to be a compensation...
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    I'm not sure I understand your point op. The items given as compensation were free. Why does it matter where the items are used (a choice left up to each individual summoner)?

Free items to complete content means less expenditure for every summoner because even if it cost you 100 revives to do it, you still would have received some small benefit from the free ones. Not that I recommend doing content that would take you 100 revives to do. Is just a point to illustrate these items cost us nothing. Use them where and how you like.

If a piece of content is beyond your abilities that's OK. And if a piece of content is beyond abilities given the state of the game, well that ain't fun but it is what it is. Each of us has to make the choice whether to do a piece of content or pass. That doesn't mean it's a grab by kabam to get their items back and even if it were....who cares!? They were free.

Shrug, maybe, I just don't get it.

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

So don't do it. Doesn't mean others don't want to. You're obviously mad you can't do it so you're here complaining.
    i dont look forward to monthly side quest being more difficult than act 7... these are supposed to be casual events to help gather better resources. as a TB i need those higher tier rewards, and im sure you know theres lvl 55 TB with 1 6* all the way through someone who has 15+ r3 6* who still cant do it without having to waste resources that were supposed to be a compensation...
    would be hard to make content easier then act 7, that's a silly comparison
    silly comparison for a silly side quest lol
  • GhostGeoGhostGeo Posts: 19
    Stop complaining and just don't do it.
    silly comparison for a silly side quest lol

it is though
    Hoodie25 said:

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

Well I’ve got news for you chief: this ain’t a monthly side quest, it’s a champion challenge

First off: Git Gud
    Second off: You’re a wimp for moaning about content being too difficult for you
    Third off: This isn’t a side quest
    4th: Not all content is meant for all players.

ok...

Just stop complaining and don't do it lol

Hoodie25 said:

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

Well I’ve got news for you chief: this ain’t a monthly side quest, it’s a champion challenge

First off: Git Gud
    Second off: You’re a wimp for moaning about content being too difficult for you
    Third off: This isn’t a side quest
    4th: Not all content is meant for all players.

ok...

And that screenshot shows what exactly?
    Just because it’s in the side quest tab doesn’t mean it’s the side quest for the EQ. Champion Challenges are never the monthly SQ
    it literally proves its a side quest for the month, karinas challenge isnt a side quest that never expires. that would be a sound argument...
This discussion has been closed.