**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New to forums!

Hey all! I've been lurking a bit, but I finally decided to make an account. I read the general rules thingy, is there anything else I should know? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forums
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Some friendly advice I like to give to new arrivals :

1) Don't revive old threads
    2) Don't make threads on a topic on which there are already numerous threads. Take time to scroll through the recent discussion, and maybe make a quick search
    3) Don't ask about the best champ, it's Quake
    4) Don't ask about the second best either, it's Ghost. The community largely agrees on these two statements
    5) Don't make best champion of ____ class threads either
    6) Don't ask for compensation. Please. We have enough of the threads
    7) Don't make any post about Elsa Bloodstone. Period
    8) Domino is not the best mutant, don't even try to argue. She doesn't even come close
    9) Don't spam threads and/or comments
    10) Don't complain about content being too hard. Maybe ask for tips instead
    11) Don't make "Rate my roster" threads either. If you want to flex, call it a flex
    12) Don't demand champion buffs just because you pulled them as a 5* or a 6*. Buffs are planned months ahead, and Kabam isn't going to drop what they doing and work on your champ just because you demand

Some new 'guidelines' I've had to think of due to recent incidents:

13) Don't make a post for every crystal pull. Once in a while, showcasing some epic pull is fine, but we really don't need to see every single one
    14) Don't be really whiny and entitled, and don't constantly demand free stuff
    15) You don't need to make a new thread every day
    16) Avoid excessive use of capslock

Lastly, be nice to the other members of the forums. It's okay to have hot takes, but make sure you aren't rude, after all, we're here to talk about the game and have a good time.

Best breakdown I've seen so far
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

2) Don't make threads on a topic on which there are already numerous threads. Take time to scroll through the recent discussion, and maybe make a quick search
    4) Don't ask about the second best either, it's Ghost. The community largely agrees on these two statements
    8) Domino is not the best mutant, don't even try to argue. She doesn't even come close
    11) Don't make "Rate my roster" threads either. If you want to flex, call it a flex
    12) Don't demand champion buffs just because you pulled them as a 5* or a 6*. Buffs are planned months ahead, and Kabam isn't going to drop what they doing and work on your champ just because you demand

13) Don't make a post for every crystal pull. Once in a while, showcasing some epic pull is fine, but we really don't need to see every single one

Lastly, be nice to the other members of the forums. It's okay to have hot takes, but make sure you aren't rude, after all, we're here to talk about the game and have a good time.

You forgot one thing: say IMO if you want to minimize disagrees and not offend anyone
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

You forgot one thing: say IMO if you want to minimize disagrees and not offend anyone
    You get disagrees on random things anyway. Just ignore the trolls. Welcome to the community mate!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    hi