**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hit a roadblock on 6.2.6 champion boss. Should I continue waiting till I pull a proper counter?.

As the title indicates, I don't have s.supreme,s.supreme, doom, she hulk or any of the top counters for the 6.2.6 champion boss. I have been waiting for 2 months to pull a counter for him and I am getting impatient as the champion boss is my only roadblock to becoming a Thronebreaker. Venom already at R3 as I cleared all SOP fights and managed to get 3 25% T5CC selectors. Act 6.3,6.4 should be no issues for me as well.

Any advice is welcomed. I have shared my roster here. Please do have a look and let me know if I am sleeping on anyone.

Thank you for your time :)

Comments

• mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Tigra or Venom is the key
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    How fast are you getting rank up materials? Even unduped, your 6* capiw is perfect for the last 10%. Rank 2 him and you're golden for that part.

At rank 2, he's probably your best bet for the first 90% as well.

For alternatives for the first 90%, Diablo can, rank 2 Sasquatch can do it, hood too if you 4/55 or 5/65 him. But you can broadly, unit man the first 90%, with anyone that can nullify or remove unstoppable/slow.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    the hood is a goddamn miracle for champion. take him to 4/55 boost up and do the fight. pleanty of videos on youtube
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Ummm...you just need to raise who you have. Lots of good suggestions above.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    To be honest I did it with Corvus so u can do it with any champ
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Diablo may do this
  • Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    Did it with 6* R1 unduped Hood that too pre-nerf and with hood getting a decent damage uptick with recent update, he is a good investment to rank up
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hood
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,316 ★★★★
    My 5/65 capiw did most of it for me, especially that last 10%. It still cost me a few units but once I finally got the hang of dexing the specials right it was game over.