**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry compensation without glory?

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Looks like kabam actually listened to the community. Do you know how many posts on this forum are people crying about having too much glory?

They may be, but listening to the forum is not the same as listening to the game community . This is just the most vocal element.

They should have enough data in-game to see how many people are still playing higher maps vs pre-bugs and use that to determine a good package...I hope.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

lol of course it isnt good enough 10 million glory wouldnt be for someone on the forum lol

Well duh oh, it needs to be 20 million and 15 6 star Nexus crystals 🙄
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    It’s an extra revive. Which I think is ok
  • McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47

Hey all,

This is correct. The Packages are meant to be for Potions and Revives (wasn't even aware there would be Map Crystals in this one). I'll raise your feedback to the team regarding the Glory.

What about revives for EQ, Storymode, etc.

A lot of people can’t finish Cavalier EQ because of the parry and controls issue. Huge unit cost to keep healing and reviving.

Where are they? Just get it right, you idiots.

• Spidey239_Spidey239_ Posts: 8
    We will get a aq booster pack tomorrow to buy if we need more pots/revives. 😉
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

McOBG said:

Hey all,

This is correct. The Packages are meant to be for Potions and Revives (wasn't even aware there would be Map Crystals in this one). I'll raise your feedback to the team regarding the Glory.

What about revives for EQ, Storymode, etc.

A lot of people can’t finish Cavalier EQ because of the parry and controls issue. Huge unit cost to keep healing and reviving.

Where are they? Just get it right, you idiots.

I often decide to bow to the will of those who call me an idiot.

Usually with an apology, a thank you, and a little cup-cake.
    Then you must be Canadian
    English, and I've updated the post to reflect that :)
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Why the glory.. a lot of players are getting more glory than they ever earned in a week from those compensations..
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    DrZola said:

At this point, I can only nail down a few key things:

1) The game I enjoy more than any other doesn’t work like it used to;
    2) I get stuff randomly in my in-game mail that I often have no idea what it’s intended to make up for; and
    3) I’m constantly selling expiring stuff.

Dr. Zola

Same here. I personal wouldn't mind if they sent out a selector between aq/aw/story mode comp. That way we can decide what part of the game is most important to us.