Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Next R3 - Skill

jshanso2jshanso2 Posts: 36
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Looking to rank up a 6* skill to R3, but looking for help and input.

Next R3 - Skill 49 votes

Unawakened Mole god
34%
danielmathTendersquadShaggyMSungjGNASTYJokepoolSbkruebEtjamaKRANꓘFiiNCHOmedennSpideyFunkoNewlinstheoryCrcrcrcBlôdletterDraconic_12Cmaro 17 votes
Awakened Falcon sig 45
65%
RaganatorJadedzuffyTristanthanks4playingFoxhero007causticJuggerNotSnakepRockypantherxStevieManWonderDeaconJVoorheesEwell65SSS69Bawa69IronGladiator22Xguard77Zan0ŘïdđhįmHoitado 32 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Awakened Falcon sig 45
    i mean if you already put some sigs into him, clearly you enjoy playing him and are willing to invest resources into him. i have an r3, and if it evades, it dies
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Mole god
    Misclicked. Go Falcon
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Awakened Falcon sig 45
    I think in general it depends on your roster. Mole god can do almost anything while falcon is kind of specialized. In general I value falcon more.
  • Options
    HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    Awakened Falcon sig 45
    I'd personally choose falcon but with two champs that awesome I would go with whichever one you have the most fun with. You can't go wrong.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Awakened Falcon sig 45
    Esp. b/c he's already duped
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Awakened Falcon sig 45
    I’m going to take up my unduped falcon to rank 3 before my unduped moleman. I love both but I like falcon a bit more.