Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

whenever i try to create poll there come error someone explain why its show this error on pic

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you have to click post discussion, then it'll say error no title, and then it'll let you add more options
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 212

you have to click post discussion, then it'll say error no title, and then it'll let you add more options

i want to make a poll for votes i try everything but facing same error since months
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    Broken said:

i want to make a poll for votes i try everything but facing same error since months
    Hit post discussion. It will then take you to a screen where you can add more options
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Forum bugged like the game.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Change your view to desktop to do a poll
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    This has been bugged for a while. I made a post about it a while back and nothing was every fixed. There is a work around though. If you type your title and description and then click post without selecting a category, it will send you to a page where you can edit the post and from there you can add more options. If this doesn’t work or make sense, let me know and I can take screenshots to show you what I mean.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

This is what I have to do. Post without a title and then it errors saying to have to have a title. Then for some reason it then let's you add more poll options.
    The other workaround is switch to the desktop version.
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 212

Broken said:

Hit post discussion. It will then take you to a screen where you can add more options
    Thanks its work