**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* green goblin or vision ( age of ultron) who to take to R4?

Which of these two should I rank up to R4?

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Vision Age of ultron. Great Power Burn and Power Steal if you dupe him.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Goblin. Pretty sure vision aou still has massive bug
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Ok so they are about equal in terms of in game power, but it depends on what you need them for.

Goblin is probably slightly stronger in terms of damage and has some unique utility. However, Vision has great power burn and two immunities.

Goblin would also be better for regular questing (better damage, some regen), but Vision is better for AQ. Both have power control mechanics as well, but Vision can heal block on the level 2.

I have and use both myself, and I use Goblin in AW and Vision in AQ so far. Goblins version of power control is good against power gainers and Vision is good for all those bleed/poison nodes.
  • Options
    Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Ok so they are about equal in terms of in game power, but it depends on what you need them for.

Goblin is probably slightly stronger in terms of damage and has some unique utility. However, Vision has great power burn and two immunities.

Goblin would also be better for regular questing (better damage, some regen), but Vision is better for AQ. Both have power control mechanics as well, but Vision can heal block on the level 2.

I have and use both myself, and I use Goblin in AW and Vision in AQ so far. Goblins version of power control is good against power gainers and Vision is good for all those bleed/poison nodes.

Thanks, this is very helpful; thanks guys!!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Goblin. Pretty sure vision aou still has massive bug

Nope the bugs been fixed for a while now, GG isn't all that, Vision has uses for all aspects in game, wether it be AQ, AW, Story/event quests with caltrops & other nodes.

No brainier, go with Vision.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    goblin all the way forever