**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My first rank 4 6 star

2»

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    How’s the ocean?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Damn that health
    Imagine a r4 sasquatch
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Damn i remember seeing this post recently and today I have your R4 APOC as a boss in bg2 AW against my Alliance. Hopefully we can cut it down.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Drake2078 said:

What's needed to upgrade to R5?

Your first born 😂
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

• Blizzard25Blizzard25 Posts: 67 ★★

Damn i remember seeing this post recently and today I have your R4 APOC as a boss in bg2 AW against my Alliance. Hopefully we can cut it down.

And cut him down you did, 0 kills as the first war as R4, very nice playing. 2 hours left in the war, good luck
    Drake2078 said:

3 T6CC, 6 T6B, 6 T3A, 3 T5CC
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    I know apoc is good so why is he a rare r4 candidate?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I know apoc is good so why is he a rare r4 candidate?

Most of the first r4s will be decided by prestige not if they are good or bad.
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Congrats! Less than 2 years account and already with an R4 champ. Explore Act 6 next.
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Well done, love apoc
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Wow! Awesome! Your hard work paid big time.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★
    With healthpools this high, potion farming needs a desperate revamp.
  • CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    YOO THATS SOOO COOIIL
    A3G0N said:

Congrats! Less than 2 years account and already with an R4 champ. Explore Act 6 next.

Don't care to, probably never will. I've explored 7.1 and 7.2, the rewards are much better and fights more fun. There's nothing I can obtain from exploring act 6 but a title and a nexus crystal, not even close to being worth it
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75

A3G0N said:

Don't care to, probably never will. I've explored 7.1 and 7.2, the rewards are much better and fights more fun. There's nothing I can obtain from exploring act 6 but a title and a nexus crystal, not even close to being worth it
    You blasted all other content except Act 6 so should not be a problem with your roster. With rewards, It's still pretty good and can give 3-4 6*s to decent rank up to R3's. 1-T5CC, 1-6* nexus, 1-6* awakening gem, 2-6* generic rank 1-2, 4-25%T5CC frags, 11-T5B, 28k 6* shards, 68k 5* shards, 16-T2A's, 9M gold and a lot more in the paths (not sure if you explored any Act 6 chapter so it will be less if you did). Still worth it I reckon specially with no other content to do atm.