**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Accounts

Hi, I have 5 personnel accounts that I’ve been used in my ally for years…and I'm worried about the latest ban announcement.

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    What happens if I'm traveling to different time zone?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    anyone have a link to the announcement in question?
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★

It’s was in-game mail for AW piloting and third party software use warning. 2 different mail.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    _Reef said:

You are allowed to have multiple accounts.
    You just can't play on someone else's account

How would they know if it's someone else account, my 2nd account used to be my wife's account since she doesn't play anymore, that message was vague and scary.
    In a technical sense, we're only allowed to access our own Accounts. Sharing within the same house isn't something they can necessarily police, but in a technical sense, Accounts are not transferable.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

They sent an Email about Account Sharing, and another about 3rd Party Software.
    How to play on two devices without breaking any ToS? Should I log out from device #1 and then log in to device #2 or whenever I'm logging in to device #2 I'm automatically logged out from device #1?
  • A confusing part of both the in-game Mail Msgs (and I think some Kabam reply in a thread somewhere a couple days ago ?) is that it says the Alliance may get their War Rating reduced.

I know this used to happen a long time ago, but they changed it to NOT lower War Rating (just the accumulated in-season Points), so that they suddenly wouldn’t be matching in future wars agains severely lesser opponents. And putting their future lesser opponents in a really bad no-win situation.
    That's why Kabam changed it a while back to keep their War Rating the same (still have to face harder opponents) and just take away Season Points (and rewards) instead.

So why the language now again saying War Rating will be reduced ???
  • Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    I panicked when I read it at first also n thought they going to ban people for having more than 1 when I first read it. It said same to me but after reading it right it wasn't what I thought u can run your accounts just don't share with others your info or vice versa and stay within terms of services. Though I agree it did sound like we were in breach to begin with. I panicked also and I buy small amounts of thing on all my accounts I'd have been gutted to loose them.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    If you are worried that somebody is using mods or cheating, Now's the Time to investigate your crew, especially if you have new people who aren't as tight.

In regards to how would they figure out if people are cheating, it's because the game will geotag every time you login.

So if you are in one side of the country and do something for Alliance Quest and then five minutes later somebody logs in on your behalf from the other side of the country to do arena for 6 hours, then that can raise a few red flags...
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    ItsDamien said:

Amusing. I didn't get either of these in game mail.

Maybe your game file is not legit. Jus sayin.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

ItsDamien said:

Amusing. I didn't get either of these in game mail.

Maybe your game file is not legit. Jus sayin.
    I'd be surprised, since I downloaded them from the official Google Play store on both my Samsung S10+ and my Razer Phone. Just sayin.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    I didn’t get the mails either. Maybe it was sent to those with potential violations or in alliances with violators. 🤷‍♂️
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

I didn’t get the mails either. Maybe it was sent to those with potential violations or in alliances with violators. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe it wasn't sent to accounts they're going to ban
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    My second account is in a lower-tier Alliance and did not receive the messages either so I think it may be tier based
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    That would make sense. I’m in an intermediate tier.
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Why aren’t Mcoc you tubers talking about this lol
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Hmm don't think so. They were fairly generic emails and it's not like kabam warns specific groups before bans.

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    For those that were wondering, these were the 2 in game mails

I recieved these on my main but not on my semi-retired account on a stone alliance

For those that were wondering, these were the 2 in game mails

I recieved these on my main but not on my semi-retired account on a stone alliance

IMO they sent these messages out because AW season will end soon.
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    Renaxqq said:

If it was a reminder send to everyone, then they missed me out lol