**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else have revives expiring/about to expire?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I have been thinking about this because I have seen a lot of people complaining about losing so many revives with the game being buggy and Kabam not giving out enough revives in comp packages. Obviously the game has been buggy, but I can't use all my revives. Need content worthy of them. πŸ˜‚

Anyone else have revives expiring/about to expire? 143 votes

Yes, I have revives in overflow
46%
RaganatorbuffajrzuffyNoodes_yossFoxhero007OdachiRacs0NojokejaymBrokenThefire13ReferencePseudouberAdvColonaut123GhostboytjieCr7ms7rs7FloorKillerDjinWozzy101 66 votes
No revives in overflow.
53%
GarryDKGrandOldKaiWorld Eater2StarKingVceeKDoggg2017SpeedbumpPsychoakumamani274ShaggyMOliverJWSceptilemaniacTotal_Domin01damianohmRasiloverCupidTatteredSailMalreck04cx23433redsoxpatsfan89 77 votes
Β«1

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve got a few but they weren’t from the compensation. I have lvl 1 revives in my overflow because I was using the ones they gave us in the comp and the lvl 1 revives from the daily events have piled up.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No revives in overflow.
    I would like to thank the Shang Chillenge. I know that’s horrible.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ChriissR said:

Why would you claim them? I haven't claimed mine for this exact reason.

Everything was bundled together. Plus, it doesn't really change anything at the end of the day for me. I don't really use revives that much so unless I am never going to claim them they will expire at some point.
    For those that don't have revives in overflow, what do you use all your revives on?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    If you have them expiring, you're overcompensated. Good news. You have more than you need.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No revives in overflow.
    I’m out of revives, miikes revenge is fun.
  • invitedhomieinvitedhomie Posts: 10 β˜…

For those that don't have revives in overflow, what do you use all your revives on?

Act 6
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was confused what to pick as an option. I actually HAD overflowing revives expiring in two days but i used my Sunday to clear Shang chi quest and now it's like draught of revives and potions
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    I just used 20 last night and forced my way through that Shang chi quest. Still have some left.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No revives in overflow.
    Ngl I would love me some revives rn.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ngl I would love me some revives rn.

Same, i blew my units on Cavs and now I'm 6 paths away from v7 exploration, eyeing that t5cc crystal sadly
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Probably the content you haven’t touched?
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…
    No revives in overflow.
    If people have revives in overflow, then they didn't need those
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No revives in overflow.

Practice and content. Redoing content for practice and testing of new champs.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ik my patience level is above 9000 . I can't claim it due to expiring revives and potions .
    edited September 2021
    Rohit_316 said:

Ik my patience level is above 9000 . I can't claim it due to expiring revives and potions .

Don't let it expire just for some Pots.
    Zan0 said:

You haven’t even touched abyss and are asking what people even need revives for?

I'm not asking at all. I'm displaying the lack of logic in letting them amass to the point of expiring. If Abyss is the goal, now is the time to do it. If the Comp is sitting waiting to be claimed because of Pots, it stands to reason that the total sum of Rewards is worth more than letting it expire. Logic is fun.
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

You haven’t even touched abyss and are asking what people even need revives for?

I'm not asking at all. I'm displaying the lack of logic in letting them amass to the point of expiring. If Abyss is the goal, now is the time to do it. If the Comp is sitting waiting to be claimed because of Pots, it stands to reason that the total sum of Rewards is worth more than letting it expire. Logic is fun.
    Ok but I was talking to the original poster
    Where did I @ you
    Sorry. I thought you were responding to my comment. My apologies.

incomplete content?
    I meant what specific content. Haha
    Mitriax said:

If people have revives in overflow, then they didn't need those

Exactly.

Someone that doesn't even have Act 6 explored let alone Abyss talking about having too many revives πŸ˜‚

Well, they are expiring aren't they? Not going to do content I hate just to avoid them expiring. πŸ˜‚