**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did anyone realize kabam is releasing the better character first now

I had originally noticed this back when Jabra panther and silver cents where released. I noted that the better of the pair was released first, which never happens and I always wondered why, probably because of Dave if anything. I would have make this post last month, penny Parker was semi underwhelming and wanted to see Spiderman first but I was proven wrong, Penny was clearly the superior character.

There was alot of hype around kitty, kinda died down, but she definitely will not be the next ghost or quake. She needs 3 prowess to phase, she cannot retrigger if its there, (obvious why they wouldn't do that, not even ghost can) on top of this there seems to be a distant issue where it won't trigger, if she hasn't traveled far enough. Id prefer it be in her description because it seems like something kabam will change and not say but its like this from the get go,
this although is counteracted by the fact she's a small character (dashes/ lunges are smoother and happen faster, not ideal for something like aw or any other content that kabam feels is endgame enough to make recovery time non existent). Another note worthy thing is how poor her damage is without prowess, she has one of the most tedious ways to get prowess or increase her special attacks while being a mutant. This and the fact that its all or mostly all lost after a special means she cannot be given a mutant power boost like Professor, corvus or ghost. She will still without a doubt be annoying in every game content and be a cheese for other gameplays. Unblockable is also a nice thought and appreciated more then her incinerate immunity imo.

Did anyone realize kabam is releasing the better character first now 17 votes

I noticed that kabam was releasing the better character a while back too
35%
KindaGomans3Skillful_starMCOCHazzaZephyre33GrassKnucklesDanish0528 6 votes
I didn't notice until you meantioned
29%
RobbieRampagesubash_vikramtofuシAnd_Another_OneorpimeS 5 votes
Nice kitty review
35%
Darkrider05CrasyduckGr8TonyStarkraviXsharma_TermiN8than_Real_Madrid_76_2 6 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    whoever votes for nice Kitty review needs to reevaluate Kitty
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Lol, people still don't think kitty is crazy good
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    I need an option that reads "my poll options suck"
    Thanks.
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I noticed that kabam was releasing the better character a while back too

There was alot of hype around kitty, kinda died down

i call bullshirt
    I see people don't like my opinion on kitty, to clarify I think the hype has died down because the state of the game is still dire. I also want to point out I said he's not going to be as good as ghost like people where saying she would be and think ill be right, ghost is a high bar. She will still be a great character overall without a doubt, some of her aspects remind me of namor which is also a huge plus. When I say cheese, I mean it any character that can reduce l3 damage or have it capped is already a solid character in my book. Like 70% of the reason I get hit in this game is baiting a special, thats why I value power drain champs. She can completely negate all damage while phases she will hands down stand the test of time, she just won't be as good as ghost, I dont see how this aspect was lost, I thought I made it clear.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Jcobra25 said:

I need an option that reads "my poll options suck"
    Thanks.

Nah the other option should "I'm not sure what you are talking about"