**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

well it got old so fast

see for yourself

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Makes perfect sense for DD to counter miss. Same as Torch countering miss because he gets really hot. Or Nick to counter miss for no apparent reason. Or for CGR to counter miss because he punches and shoots in the right order.

If you have an issue behind the logic of DD countering miss, then you need to have an issue with the logic of all game mechanics. Which just doesn’t make sense. It’s a game, not every mechanic makes sense in real world logic.

there's a different between invisibility and phasing. yes if someone is invisibile you can still hit them. but phasing?? you cant hit a ghost no matter how hot you are or how sharp you are
    Weird that nobody ever has this issue that Nick can hit ghost phasing.

If you wanna petition Kabam to make the game more realistic sure, that’s a different matter. But I was replying to OP, not Reverend
    well there should be some logics in game aswell also even zibiit stated my word that you cant hit ghost
    Should Hulk be able to hit black widow without snapping her in two?
    just say Black Widow takes her calcium every day
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Makes perfect sense for DD to counter miss. Same as Torch countering miss because he gets really hot. Or Nick to counter miss for no apparent reason. Or for CGR to counter miss because he punches and shoots in the right order.

If you have an issue behind the logic of DD countering miss, then you need to have an issue with the logic of all game mechanics. Which just doesn’t make sense. It’s a game, not every mechanic makes sense in real world logic.

there's a different between invisibility and phasing. yes if someone is invisibile you can still hit them. but phasing?? you cant hit a ghost no matter how hot you are or how sharp you are

If you wanna petition Kabam to make the game more realistic sure, that’s a different matter. But I was replying to OP, not Reverend
    well there should be some logics in game aswell also even zibiit stated my word that you cant hit ghost
    not every logic can be applied to the game. but some can. like GR having incinerate immunity. he didnt have it till CGR came into the game
    It’s a video game my guy, some logic has to be suspended to play it. You can’t really pick one piece of logic to stick to, but then say not this one. It’s game balance and it’s the reason we can have Hulk fighting black widow, it’s the reason Nick fury can hit ghost while phasing, and it’s the reason DD can hit ghost too.
    well that's the problem here.... i agree with the first part. thanos cant be as strong as comics or he will knock everyone out. hulk cant be like mcu or comics so champions can crush him. but this thing it's like not adding bleed immune to a champion that cant bleed. or saying bleed and poison are same because both are dots. even the wording is different phasing and invisibility. there should be a different between them!
    You even admit yourself you can’t apply logic to the game, either you hold yourself to make everything logical, or you accept that you can’t make a video game logical. They’re game mechanics, not rules for a life-like simulation

There are hundreds of situations like this you can point out. You’d be here all month trying to fix them all. Morningstar can be poisoned, Angela’s sword doesn’t bleed, iceman isn’t coldsnap immune.

You can’t apply too much logic to a marvel film, let alone a mobile video game based on a mixture of comic books, tv shows and films.

Do you not see how it’s a little much now?

When champions are taken from their universe, they are given ISO-8 which affects their powers, meaning Nick fury can be stronger than thanos. That is all the logic you’re getting there my friend. If you want to complain and campaign Kabam to change it, by all means, but just know it doesn’t really make much sense.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

not every logic can be applied to the game. but some can. like GR having incinerate immunity. he didnt have it till CGR came into the game
    It’s a video game my guy, some logic has to be suspended to play it. You can’t really pick one piece of logic to stick to, but then say not this one. It’s game balance and it’s the reason we can have Hulk fighting black widow, it’s the reason Nick fury can hit ghost while phasing, and it’s the reason DD can hit ghost too.
    well that's the problem here.... i agree with the first part. thanos cant be as strong as comics or he will knock everyone out. hulk cant be like mcu or comics so champions can crush him. but this thing it's like not adding bleed immune to a champion that cant bleed. or saying bleed and poison are same because both are dots. even the wording is different phasing and invisibility. there should be a different between them!
    You do make a valid point. There has to be some kind of internal game logic. If they give us a reason why daredevil can hit invisible champs there is no reason why it should apply to phasing. At the same time, the game mechanics are what they are.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

"Wah I want more logic but only the logic that I prescribe to in the video game about fictional characters in a fictional universe! Wah!"

there are logics even in fictional stuff. if you are shot, you're dead. if you are stabbed, you're dead. pretty simple
    Just like in MCOC when winter soldier shoots black widow she dies right?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

"Wah I want more logic but only the logic that I prescribe to in the video game about fictional characters in a fictional universe! Wah!"

there are logics even in fictional stuff. if you are shot, you're dead. if you are stabbed, you're dead. pretty simple
    Tell that to Deadpool. Or Wolverine.
  • Options

You do make a valid point. There has to be some kind of internal game logic. If they give us a reason why daredevil can hit invisible champs there is no reason why it should apply to phasing. At the same time, the game mechanics are what they are.
    There is a reason, it’s in his abilities. He bypasses miss.
  • Options

You even admit yourself you can’t apply logic to the game, either you hold yourself to make everything logical, or you accept that you can’t make a video game logical. They’re game mechanics, not rules for a life-like simulation

There are hundreds of situations like this you can point out. You’d be here all month trying to fix them all. Morningstar can be poisoned, Angela’s sword doesn’t bleed, iceman isn’t coldsnap immune.

You can’t apply too much logic to a marvel film, let alone a mobile video game based on a mixture of comic books, tv shows and films.

When champions are taken from their universe, they are given ISO-8 which affects their powers, meaning Nick fury can be stronger than thanos. That is all the logic you’re getting there my friend. If you want to complain and campaign Kabam to change it, by all means, but just know it doesn’t really make much sense.
    as i said and will say, yes you cant apply every logic to this game. this doesnt mean you there shouldnt be some logics there. no matter how much iso-8 are given. you cant make a bleed immune champ bleed. same goes for phasing you cant hit something if you cant touch jt
    Should human torch counter phase?

• Options

When Winter Soldier shoots a melee of rounds on his SP2, the gun must heat up

He puts it away (disappears).

Is it in his pants? Holy burns!

It’s in his pants, or somewhere altogether more painful
  • Options

as i said and will say, yes you cant apply every logic to this game. this doesnt mean you there shouldnt be some logics there. no matter how much iso-8 are given. you cant make a bleed immune champ bleed. same goes for phasing you cant hit something if you cant touch jt
    Should human torch counter phase?

of course not that's what i'm saying. none of these champions should counter phase, unless they are a celestial being
    So your argument is ghost should get a buff
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

And what about Dormammu

How is he not incinerate immune?
  • Options

And what about Dormammu

Just had a thought that maybe for game logic reasons, after WS uses his sp2 he should get an incinerate debuff on himself.

Y’know, so it makes sense
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

And what about Dormammu

Just had a thought that maybe for game logic reasons, after WS uses his sp2 he should get an incinerate debuff on himself.

Y’know, so it makes sense
    Hahahaha. That’s a good one.
  • Options

And what about Dormammu

yeah that's another one. also iceman not being immune to coldsnap and frostbite
    Not this again