**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Lag Issue is Out of Hand

YungLampshade69V2YungLampshade69V2 Posts: 31
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
This morning, one of my friends and alliance mates realized he couldn't handle the horrific lag and lack of support from Kabam anymore so he's decided to quit MCOC, and told us we probably wouldn't be hearing from him anymore. Somehow this bug is so massively out of hand that even when I'm minimizing my time playing the 'game', the extreme lag issues find a way to bleed into my personal life. Makes me stop and wonder- "Why Kabam hasn't shut down the game or stop their production plans temporarily to fix this negligence-born-bug? Do they not take us or the game seriously?"
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Honestly I face this lag soooooooo often. Not even 30 mins into the game and it gets laggy and eventually crashes. Its so frustrating. Just today, in AW I had just started a fight when the game crashed and when I restarted, my champ had lost 50% health 😤. Kabam needs to take this seriously or there will be a prominent decline in downloads pretty soon.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    If only Kabam communicated better! The lag is annoying but if we at least knew that sth is going on, it'd keep people playing, give them hope. But here we are like conspiration theorists, who are left to only speculate
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Jabally said:

Amen. Kabam doesn’t really seem to care. the game is freezing, parry and dexterity bugs are still horrific. They can fix the issue if they put more effort in to it, but it just seems they would rather keep releasing what if bundles for some money. So frustrating, stop making new game content when majority of people can’t even play it. A revive and potion package hasn’t been sent out for a while. These bugs aren’t only in AW and AQ

No offence but what doe that have to do with bug fixing?

This has been explained before countless times. There are various departments at Kabam and they each do different things. What you are basically asking for is a company driver to come and fix the cafeteria refrigerator. That's not it works. The sales team won't come and fix server and game engine issues.

That said, more communication is needed.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    There must be a reason for 4h maintenance next week, huh?
  • Options
    There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different reasons why lag can occur.

We've stated many times previously that we're not going to be able to resolve lag for all players on all devices. However, we're always working to make improvements on our end in an effort to reduce the likelihood of it occurring.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to report your concerns in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.