**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I Take This Mutant to R3?

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey what's up y'all, I have a question for you guys.

Should I take Professor X to r3 (once I get 100 t5cc frags)? I already have Doom and Apoc at r3. Please explain if you wish to!

Should I Take This Mutant to R3? 35 votes

Yes
97%
SpeedbumpAjisdopeThatGuyYouSaw235UnsilentWarlord5386ReferenceAckbar67AdvScopeotoe987RockyshockyJhonST33ThatOneMasterGamerTitan41RockypantherxEtjamadangarang122Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69Rax38DawsMan 34 votes
No
2%
Xguard77 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Prof x is op. I don’t know why you wouldn't want to take him up.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Prof x is op. I don’t know why you wouldn't want to take him up.

The only reason I might not take him up is b/c I already have him at 5r4, and my mutant roster is stacked. So just was wondering whether it was a good choice to rank up or not
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    What are you using him for?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Yes
    Never regretted it. Big health pool, increased combat power rate, a 6r3 does a hell of a lot more than 5r4

Edit: I have apoc and colossus both at r2 boutta be r3, got arcangel at r3 and prof x. Don't regret it at all. Good mutants go up even with a stacked roster.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Yes
    DawsMan said:

Never regretted it. Big health pool, increased combat power rate, a 6r3 does a hell of a lot more than 5r4

Edit: I have apoc and colossus both at r2 boutta be r3, got arcangel at r3 and prof x. Don't regret it at all. Good mutants go up even with a stacked roster.

He is not a big health pool but he is a big block profency.
    I got him as 5* version and he is great, damage plus utility, easy access to counter miss and evade, non contact basic and specials attacks (only first medium and first hit on sp2).
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Sure