**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continued Gameplay Issue Comp… No 6* Nexus?

Superman_BlueSuperman_Blue Posts: 120
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I know this sounds greedy lol but with current state of the game it would’ve been very nice to give the same compensation as last time with the 6* Nexus crystal included. Yes I know it’s asking a lot but that wouldn’t break the game and would’ve made many many players very happy to see that even though the game isn’t working as intended yet because it’s still being fixed, that us players get a little extra thank you for still being here and sorry it’s not fixed yet type of compensation. Just think that 6* Nexus really was the part that said that to most of the players who were high enough to get that level of compensation. I’m grateful for anything but that would’ve definitely eased the stress a bit of mostly everyone who plays.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They said that they would consider more basic questing and rewards compensation, but they never gave a timeline. We will continue to get AQ/AW comp as we have since a month or two ago. You may get a 6* nexus, but that is in a completely different kind of compensation than what this one covered.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I don’t even die in AQ
  • dpatel21dpatel21 Posts: 20
    Typical forum user
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    crogs said:

I don't see how a 6* Nexus will ease any stress people feel from parry and dex issues.

The ability to pick one of three 6*'s would bring comfort to many who have **** 6 rosters. Even if they got a **** choice of three, it's better than pure random.

And notice we haven't seen glory for a long while. Doubt we'll see it for a long while and the same with questing potions. Those are thing ls we actually value and God forbid should compensation be things we value. Would love to see a show of hands of who hasn't claimed comp since there was glory.... Don't need a ton of items expiring, and have enough t4 catalysts there is no need for the crystals. Don't really see much t5 and t2a from map 6 & 7 crystals so what's the point of claiming the comp?
    So you get a 6*, what happens if you get a bad set of 3? What happens if you get a god tier? Does that fix the issues that are occuring?

Those kinds of compensation should come after the issue is resolved.

If they're going to comp us for anything outside of AQ and AW, it just needs to be pots and revives and maybe some energy refills.

They already said why glory wasn't given. With being given pots and revives, you can still do AQ and get your glory.
    Hoitado said:

I don't see how a 6* Nexus will ease any stress people feel from parry and dex issues.

I think it’s meant as a reward for continuing to play even with the issues
    Sure but it hasn't been that long since that big comp came out. We'll get all that once it's fixed for good.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Just some regular revives would be appreciated and appropriate. I don’t know if a round two of that big compensation would be necessary.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    They may do another larger comp after everything is fixed but I wouldn’t expect it before then, unless we’re still dealing with this months from now…
  • crogs said:

crogs said:

The ability to pick one of three 6*'s would bring comfort to many who have **** 6 rosters. Even if they got a **** choice of three, it's better than pure random.

And notice we haven't seen glory for a long while. Doubt we'll see it for a long while and the same with questing potions. Those are thing ls we actually value and God forbid should compensation be things we value. Would love to see a show of hands of who hasn't claimed comp since there was glory.... Don't need a ton of items expiring, and have enough t4 catalysts there is no need for the crystals. Don't really see much t5 and t2a from map 6 & 7 crystals so what's the point of claiming the comp?
    So you get a 6*, what happens if you get a bad set of 3? What happens if you get a god tier? Does that fix the issues that are occuring?

If they're going to comp us for anything outside of AQ and AW, it just needs to be pots and revives and maybe some energy refills.

They already said why glory wasn't given. With being given pots and revives, you can still do AQ and get your glory.
    Compensation isn't for just getting you through the content you otherwise wouldn't have issues getting through. It's some bonus for the aggrevation it causes, the extra time it takes and so forth. It's apologies for us not giving you the quality product you deserve. When they've given comp for previous issues, they were shards, crystals and so on. Things that made you say the game stinks right now but extra stuff we actually value and help our rosters makes it easier to deal with.

And by your words and theirs in regards to glory, then why are they giving us all the higher up map crystals? Many aren't doing higher maps and wouldn't get those crystals through normal AQ play. So why are they included in comp? You have all the apologist answers, let's hear that one.

So it's things over the norm that make it compensation. Especially for such a longstanding issue as this, and one that affects all aspects of the game, not just war and AQ. But I'm sure you have an apologist answer for that too.

And no, not at the end, because previously, an end was actually in sight. That's not the case here. And not like it should be every time. Maybe one out of every 3 or 4. I'm sure there will be a final one that's nice. Just throw a frickin bone every now and then.

It's the pain and suffering aspect of a jury award, not just one that covered the incurred expenses.
    All of what you say here is true when it comes to the factors that influence compensation, but it is ironic to me that by implying a 6* Nexus would be "throwing the players a bone" you've overlooked one of them. When players think a 6* Nexus is the least they can do, that makes them worry that every time they give stuff in these compensation packages they are devaluing the rewards in them. If a 6* Nexus barely qualifies as appropriate compensation, and players expectations always go up not down, then what's next? They are running out of stuff to give, which doesn't encourage them to continue to give out stuff.

I'm sure a lot of people will disagree just to object, but as it turns out the devs don't make decisions based on how many disagrees I get.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★

How abt a 6* nexus, 6* generic AG, and 200 6* sig stones?
    Also can’t forget 99 revs and a gazilion gold :)

I wasn't thinking about the gazillion gold but if kabam wants to give us, I won't complain
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Threads like this one cheapen and steal credibility from the real, legitimate complaints about the compensation packages. Just stop. There is no rational reason you would believe a 6* nexus would be relevant compensation for gameplay issues.
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

crogs said:

crogs said:

Compensation isn't for just getting you through the content you otherwise wouldn't have issues getting through. It's some bonus for the aggrevation it causes, the extra time it takes and so forth. It's apologies for us not giving you the quality product you deserve. When they've given comp for previous issues, they were shards, crystals and so on. Things that made you say the game stinks right now but extra stuff we actually value and help our rosters makes it easier to deal with.

And by your words and theirs in regards to glory, then why are they giving us all the higher up map crystals? Many aren't doing higher maps and wouldn't get those crystals through normal AQ play. So why are they included in comp? You have all the apologist answers, let's hear that one.

So it's things over the norm that make it compensation. Especially for such a longstanding issue as this, and one that affects all aspects of the game, not just war and AQ. But I'm sure you have an apologist answer for that too.

And no, not at the end, because previously, an end was actually in sight. That's not the case here. And not like it should be every time. Maybe one out of every 3 or 4. I'm sure there will be a final one that's nice. Just throw a frickin bone every now and then.

It's the pain and suffering aspect of a jury award, not just one that covered the incurred expenses.
    All of what you say here is true when it comes to the factors that influence compensation, but it is ironic to me that by implying a 6* Nexus would be "throwing the players a bone" you've overlooked one of them. When players think a 6* Nexus is the least they can do, that makes them worry that every time they give stuff in these compensation packages they are devaluing the rewards in them. If a 6* Nexus barely qualifies as appropriate compensation, and players expectations always go up not down, then what's next? They are running out of stuff to give, which doesn't encourage them to continue to give out stuff.

I'm sure a lot of people will disagree just to object, but as it turns out the devs don't make decisions based on how many disagrees I get.
    I think you're getting too hung up on specifically the 6* nexus mate. I know it's what OP mentioned, but as it stands we're in the 7th week of compensation, the third week of exclusively the AQ/AW compensation, and there's no timeline or estimate in site as to when these problems might be resolved. Every single progressing player in the game is either being forced to entirely halt their progression or dip significantly in to units to clear any meaningful content to them. I know kabam said to stay away from difficult content, but that was a forum comment two months ago and when they thought their hot fix would solve the problem rather than exacerbate it. Regular potions and revives being added to comp should be a given, but shards and catalysts are imaginary currencies that exist exclusively in a closed circuit that kabam fully controls. I don't think compensating players for rewards they're missing out on from story/EQ/variant content is out of the question, and I can't even begin to imagine how they would manage to run out of stuff to give.

For those talking about revives and health potions. Just farm them on auto fight. Things that are easy to obtain in game shouldn’t be given as compensation

I can farm a full 6* from UC and Cav every month.. I can farm 6* shards from Arena (if I wanted to do arena)... So....guess you don't need a 6* nexus.
This discussion has been closed.