**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help guys.... Please

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who to rank up??
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    Hit Monkey
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier Duh
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    @RaviDavi I have been trying to awaken him for 3 4 months now. I think its better to look at other skill champs.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Ddhk>>>
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Anyone except Electra or Winter Soldier. You’ve got some good options.

Also, only waiting 3-4 months is not too bad, plus 5* awakening gems are becoming fairly common now.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Everyone’s messing with ya. Hit Monkey unless you awaken Nick
  • Options
    Massacre because if you keep upgrading him then you’ll have a insane champion
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Hit'emonkey
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey. If you enjoy massacre, I’d continue ranking him up. I have a lot of fun with mine and would do that if I were you
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Nick fury. Future proof. Good now great later
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

@RaviDavi I have been trying to awaken him for 3 4 months now. I think its better to look at other skill champs.

I would take up Nick and just wait for a 5* awakening gem. You can try to snag a generic, but class gems have gotten common enough that eventually you'll get a skill one, probably much sooner than you'll awaken naturally.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Nick easy
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Fury. Although you could wait to see how Thorrag's buff pans out, just in case it turns out not being meh.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    The strongest avenger
    Hawkeye/Black Widow
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    I would rank up Hit-Monkey. He'll be of more use to you until you awaken Nick Fury, then you can rank up him. Ranking up Nick over HM right now futureproofs your roster but doesn't help you a whole lot at the moment (even if he's still a fairly good champion unawakened, just not completely broken as he becomes in his second life).
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Fury is the safest option. He's a great champ, and even without him awakened, he's still a support champ that doesn't waste a slot with his attack boost self-synergy. I've never pulled HM, so I can't speak to his usefulness, but Gwenpool and Masacre are both favorite champs of mine. GP gets a lot of bleeds and can use them to infinitely power-lock after SP2. Masacre is a dot beast after his buff, and it's so easy to ignite his bat now.
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    RaviDavi said:

Is this a rhetorical question?

If not, just pick NF, you can't go wrong with him, you'll awaken him sooner or later.

Or he will unlucky like me who dont even get 1x 5 or 6* Fury in 2 years 😅
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155

Massacre because if you keep upgrading him then you’ll have a insane champion

If nf was dupped but since he isnt
  • Options
    Best options are hit monkey or fury. Still a great champ with his added bonus of synergy adding attack.
  • Options
    To be honest , rank up Nick , because you have a five star awakening gem crystal from summer canteen and if you get lucky , you have a beyond god tier champ at your disposal