**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Need help guys.... Please

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who to rank up??
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 525 ★★★
    Hit Monkey
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier Duh
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    @RaviDavi I have been trying to awaken him for 3 4 months now. I think its better to look at other skill champs.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Ddhk>>>
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Anyone except Electra or Winter Soldier. You’ve got some good options.

Also, only waiting 3-4 months is not too bad, plus 5* awakening gems are becoming fairly common now.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Everyone’s messing with ya. Hit Monkey unless you awaken Nick
  • Options
    Massacre because if you keep upgrading him then you’ll have a insane champion
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Hit'emonkey
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey. If you enjoy massacre, I’d continue ranking him up. I have a lot of fun with mine and would do that if I were you
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 173 ★★
    Nick fury. Future proof. Good now great later
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

@RaviDavi I have been trying to awaken him for 3 4 months now. I think its better to look at other skill champs.

I would take up Nick and just wait for a 5* awakening gem. You can try to snag a generic, but class gems have gotten common enough that eventually you'll get a skill one, probably much sooner than you'll awaken naturally.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Nick easy
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Fury. Although you could wait to see how Thorrag's buff pans out, just in case it turns out not being meh.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,268 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    The strongest avenger
    Hawkeye/Black Widow
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    I would rank up Hit-Monkey. He'll be of more use to you until you awaken Nick Fury, then you can rank up him. Ranking up Nick over HM right now futureproofs your roster but doesn't help you a whole lot at the moment (even if he's still a fairly good champion unawakened, just not completely broken as he becomes in his second life).
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Fury is the safest option. He's a great champ, and even without him awakened, he's still a support champ that doesn't waste a slot with his attack boost self-synergy. I've never pulled HM, so I can't speak to his usefulness, but Gwenpool and Masacre are both favorite champs of mine. GP gets a lot of bleeds and can use them to infinitely power-lock after SP2. Masacre is a dot beast after his buff, and it's so easy to ignite his bat now.
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    RaviDavi said:

Is this a rhetorical question?

If not, just pick NF, you can't go wrong with him, you'll awaken him sooner or later.

Or he will unlucky like me who dont even get 1x 5 or 6* Fury in 2 years 😅
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155

Massacre because if you keep upgrading him then you’ll have a insane champion

If nf was dupped but since he isnt
  • Options
    Best options are hit monkey or fury. Still a great champ with his added bonus of synergy adding attack.
  • Options
    To be honest , rank up Nick , because you have a five star awakening gem crystal from summer canteen and if you get lucky , you have a beyond god tier champ at your disposal