Options

Summer Canteen

Trying to figure out why the summer canteen tokens that I earned and spent have reset??? I was at 12 tokens and about to purchase the 6,400 6* shards when I noticed it was locked and so were all the other rewards i unlocked before… Am I missing something or do these rewards reset and lock again after so many days??

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Did you buy the 4 star shards more than once?
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    You need to be at the correct progression level and buy every item once to unlock most rewards. The first 4 items are already unlocked, after buying each once, you must buy the next items in order, and then only the items after that will unlock.
    So you have to buy 5 items to unlock the 6th and etc.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,716 Guardian
    edited August 2021
    Did it log you into an alternate account of yours (or a brand new one if you were playing around with attaching to Kabam ID) ?

Or, just making sure you are at least Uncollected or above ?

Or as 1st reply above asked too ?
  • Options
    Siguy923Siguy923 Posts: 20
    So ya I did exactly that. I bought all the rewards in order. (Of course the first row was unlocked) I purchased the 11,000 5* shards and the 2 tier 2 alphas and was about to purchase the 6* shards when I noticed everything was locked again. (Except for the first row) like it’s starting all over again
  • Options
    edited August 2021

• Options
    As u can see I’m at 53pts on summer canteen, which means i have gotten a lot of tokens. And in my inventory there is 3. That’s Bc I’ve spent all the other tokens on the 11,000 5* shards, and the tier 2 alpha. But today it’s reset and all locked
  • Options
    I just thought I’d reach out and see if anyone else had there’s reset
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Again, is this the SAME account, or logged in by mistake into an alternate account of yours ?

And (for these pics, this account), it shows you spent 2x of the pink on the first items (and 1x blue, but none others yet), which is why 5th item is not unlocked yet (only spent 3 total so far).
    And according to how many spent + still in inventory, this is an account that has NOT purchased the Resort Pass (right ?). So only have earned 2x pink, 2x blue, 1x green, and 1x yellow so far (thru 42, not 53, days, without Resort Pass).

And also would be helpful if you say whether you are Cav+, or only Uncollected, or some level below that (as far as helping on future spending issues after initial problem is cleared up).
  • Options
    This is all the Same account. I am uncollected. I for sure purchased the 11,000 5* shards once already, and I did the tier 2 alpha and as of yesterday those were unlocked and showing “ 0/1” which meant I have already purchased. Now today it’s back saying “1/1”
  • Options
    This is new also. Beside each of the claimed rewards it’s now saying “pending”
  • Options

• Options
    I took two screenshots one is from the 21st marker and the 42nd marker. All of these say pending.
  • Options
    Summoner camp is showing pending on everything
    Summoner resort is showing claimed on everything
  • Options
    The Resort will show Pending if it believes you have not purchased the Resort Pass. Which matches what I counted as the number of tokens listed in your pics as having been spent and still in inventory (that total would be the case if you had NOT bought the Resort (and thus could not claim the Resort ones, all showing pending).

The other thing I noted in your pics is you were only at 42 days (the 53 number listed to the right side of those milestone bars is not where you are at, but are what would be visible on the next page worth scrolling thru the milestone bars).
    Which I think lines up with if you had ALSO NOT PURCHASED the “1x Gold” offer that let's you move up by a week or so # of days on milestones. Think I am on 54 after having claimed today's (yes to the 1x Gold offer, but not the Resort Pass).

If you submit a Support Ticket (“Submit a Request”) they should be able to help you further if indeed it is the same account that somehow has had it's purchase/resort/milestone/gold status rolled back.

http://mcoc.kabamsupport.com/
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Siguy923 said:

As u can see I’m at 53pts on summer canteen, which means i have gotten a lot of tokens. And in my inventory there is 3. That’s Bc I’ve spent all the other tokens on the 11,000 5* shards, and the tier 2 alpha. But today it’s reset and all locked

Just an FYI, you messed up by buying the T4B twice. You won't be able to grab all the rewards.

You can buy every item once.
  • Options
    IcarosacroIcarosacro Posts: 6
    ChriissR said:

Siguy923 said:

Just an FYI, you messed up by buying the T4B twice. You won't be able to grab all the rewards.

Yes. I did the same following a guide from a member of the community... big mistake. Would there be any way to tell Kabam so i can fix that?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108

ChriissR said:

Siguy923 said:

Yes. I did the same following a guide from a member of the community... big mistake. Would there be any way to tell Kabam so i can fix that?
    @Kabam Miike
    I did the exact same mistake, I'm assuming the Rich guide at the beginning? So yeah I also bought the T4B frags twice, I'm sure it was mentioned, and now it seems that was incorrect.

So the deal is the final row basically... We are locked out from using the other tokens just because the last posible usage of one other type of token is not available.

I would suggest the easy fix is to unlock per token type spend and not exactly all the tokens in order, that way if for some reason someone is short on one token type, they can still spend the rest and unlock accordingly.

Would really like to see this happen to really benefit lot s of users that may have already done a grave mistake.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,238 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    This thread is from last month.
    I followed infographic made by cap murdoc.
    Here's the link. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/273196/summ-on-er-event-infographics-camp-resort-milestones-canteen-store-and-free-vs-paid-options
    Every item is supposed to be claimed only once
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    KwAmOn said:

ChriissR said:

Siguy923 said:

@Kabam Miike
    I did the exact same mistake, I'm assuming the Rich guide at the beginning? So yeah I also bought the T4B frags twice, I'm sure it was mentioned, and now it seems that was incorrect.

So the deal is the final row basically... We are locked out from using the other tokens just because the last posible usage of one other type of token is not available.

I would suggest the easy fix is to unlock per token type spend and not exactly all the tokens in order, that way if for some reason someone is short on one token type, they can still spend the rest and unlock accordingly.

Would really like to see this happen to really benefit lot s of users that may have already done a grave mistake.
    @KwAmOn , Incorrect, you are not locked out of using all your other tokens after the position of the last Blue SigStones one (for example).
    Whether you used an earlier Blue one on the extra 1st row 4* Sigs, or correctly only once each, either way counts as having spent that token, and you will be allowed to just “skip over” a Blue spot later on in the store. And still be able to continue with getting the items that follow afterwards.

The only item you will have lost out on is one of the later Blue token items.
  • Options
    KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108

KwAmOn said:

ChriissR said:

Siguy923 said:

@Kabam Miike

@KwAmOn , Incorrect, you are not locked out of using all your other tokens after the position of the last Blue SigStones one (for example).
    Whether you used an earlier Blue one on the extra 1st row 4* Sigs, or correctly only once each, either way counts as having spent that token, and you will be allowed to just “skip over” a Blue spot later on in the store. And still be able to continue with getting the items that follow afterwards.

The only item you will have lost out on is one of the later Blue token items.
    Ah! Yes, I can now see, I did not spend one of the Awakening Tokens, and therefore I could continue the pre spend requirements. Thank you for this, was actually able to spend on the 4* Awakening Crystal and started to get access the rest of the items as you mentioned.
  • Options
    DisguyDisguy Posts: 5
    I just purchased the resort pass and still can’t claim my reward, this happened to anyone else?