**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron Fist permastuner

CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
What u guys think about Iron Fist when he is almost able to do permastun? Should anz of his synergies be in base kit to make him better overall??
https://www.youtube.com/

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm watching his show right now!
  • Options
    NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    I say bring back the gold gloves and all is good in the battle realm!
  • Options

Almost isn't good enough for me personally. Makes him kinda like Jane. If you noticed a couple times the stun didn't trigger and he had 3 bars of power. Outside Rol that is death, so you can't keep hitting them. You gotta stop and bait all the time.

Actually you can do permastun without sp2 and use only sp3
  • Options

Cmaro said:

Almost isn't good enough for me personally. Makes him kinda like Jane. If you noticed a couple times the stun didn't trigger and he had 3 bars of power. Outside Rol that is death, so you can't keep hitting them. You gotta stop and bait all the time.

I get that I'm talking about these bits that you parried while they have 3 bars. Act 6 or 7 ai is firing sp3 not attacking like rol

Ye cuz i used sp2 and did not proc stun i did the same on Captain Marvel a did only sp3 and sshe was prrmastunned whole fight
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Cmaro said:

Cmaro said:

I get that I'm talking about these bits that you parried while they have 3 bars. Act 6 or 7 ai is firing sp3 not attacking like rol

Ye cuz i used sp2 and did not proc stun i did the same on Captain Marvel a did only sp3 and sshe was prrmastunned whole fight
    By all means, prove it by doing it in act 6 or 7
  • Options

Cmaro said:

Cmaro said:

Dont have all 5* synergy teammates and also this video aint about best chamonin game by stunlock ia about having something like this stuns in base kit if he will be buffed sometimes
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Cmaro said:

Cmaro said:

Cmaro said:

Dont have all 5* synergy teammates and also this video aint about best chamonin game by stunlock ia about having something like this stuns in base kit if he will be buffed sometimes
    Then do it in act 5, or variants or whatever, just prove that there will be no problems with opponent reaching SP3 like you claim.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    He needs a 100% overhaul.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

He needs a 100% overhaul.

Dr. Zola

I can work on one ;)