**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

variant 7 -Revive farming removed ?

I went in 5 times but I didn't get any revive in any of paths. I finished quest everytime.

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    So let’s make a thread about it. You are truly a gift to the player base.
    DrZola said:

Two things:

1) Respawning isn’t guaranteed. Even if a quest tends to have pots on paths.
    2) Are you daft? If there is a quest that reliably gives revives, why would you bring attention to it here of all places?

Dr. Zola

This is why we can’t have nice things 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Theron23 said:

I just finished a path on variant 7 2.2 and here it is, another revive :) (now l have 70 small revives) probably you just got unlucky .

Thanks.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'm 3/5 today, it's still working
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

DrZola said:

Two things:

1) Respawning isn’t guaranteed. Even if a quest tends to have pots on paths.
    2) Are you daft? If there is a quest that reliably gives revives, why would you bring attention to it here of all places?

Dr. Zola

There's no way Kabam wouldn't know about it, and they have no reason to change it as it's still Completely Random and costs a bunch of Energy.
    It's not an exploit like the old Act 1 Quest which pretty much always gave Revives while only costing 3 or 4 energy per run.

Also no it is not removed I just grinded some yesterday and have had 6 empty runs in a row in the past, you just got unlucky.
    Thank you for response on the actual query , I guess I have to keep trying or look somewhere else.
    Just keep replaying that Quest, it'll spawn one eventually.
    Ps_cr7 said:

I was getting some regularly from this quest, till today. What do you mean by here of all places, like they don't about it? There are literally you tube videos all over.
    For first ques, How did you do revive farming if you didn't know some quest tend to give it better?
    And yes, I thought before posting it here.

If something benefits players don’t post it here. It’s pretty obvious everyone thinks it wasn’t a good idea…Also say it did change…what would making a forum post do? Either it works or it doesn’t and you posting about it has zero effect on the event…right or wrong?
    edited September 2021
    Further true random statistics are easy to recognize by long patterns of repeating results. Your brain just thinks that’s not likely, so you question it
  • chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

I went in 5 times but I didn't get any revive in any of paths. I finished quest everytime.

Don't know if its just me but when there is no revive on the map i usually go for outer left path and almost every time it spawns a revive for next run
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    dry spells are common in 7.2.2. nothing to worry.
    also people really think kabam does not notice droves of cav and TB players just rerunning a classic back issue
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I have gone about 10 times without revives on that quest. Sucks but got to keep trying. It's completely random.
    Also, kabam not knowing something like this is very very small. We have had posts like this before and a sudden influx of people doing a quest repeatedly is bound to raise some eyebrows especially after the act 1 farming.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Now , I would like to see those who said it's fine, kabam knows these, nothing will happen

Come and talk about more it on forums

Act 1 flashbacks
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Thanks bro...